Logbook, canoeing hike father

Author examining the things his father found an old log canoe trek in 1973 Journal abounds frazochkami witty and funny illustrations on the topic of the day. I recommend to read and feel the warm atmosphere of the time. What a pity that such a sense of humor is now almost not find. 5 years since my father died ... At the weekend with her mother decided to clean up the office and go through his library. Among the shelves with dusty literature found an album reminiscent of the standard typographic log book and are not giving it top value dropped in a heap "on vykid." Later, when collecting garbage, something made me flip through the album (curiosity, do not think of something ...). Stuck overnight. Later my sister and I sat and listened to her mother ... father never spoke about his life before marriage ... and in general are not particularly spread the love ... But tourism did not hide and planted us were young ... While still went through forests and even They floated in canoes, but the life-work-family priorities. Scrolling through this album I realized how much is lost in this life and whether it is time to change something.

I spread as it is after the scan without clipping and editing to complete the sensation. Unfortunately, the flavor of the old paper did not pass ...

Source: B1gBoy

--img63--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting