"Chic" road in Canada (at the request of workers)

In connection with the recent cries of some comrades, about the potholes on the roads after the winter in Germany, who argued that in Canada the climate in the Russian Federation, however, the roads have good ... So, I suggest to get acquainted with the "funny" picture
(evidence and links to original articles with videos, see. at the end of the post, if there is such a desire)

autoban

the following picture is connected at all the sad story: people flew into the Yamin and rolled
original article here: ca.autoblog.com/photos/montreal-pothole-crash/

globalnews.ca/news/1079837/potholes-my-car-is-damaged-what-can-i-do/
www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/spring-thaw-reveals-saskatoon-streets-littered-with-potholes-1.1326965
www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/03/11/toronto-potholes-winter-2013_n_2856785.html
www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-facing-worst-year-yet-for-potholes-caa-warns-1.2567220
www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/caa-seeks-worst-roads-in-atlantic-canada-1.1384170
globalnews.ca/news/1165601/city-getting-a-head-start-in-tackling-edmontons-potholes/
www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/potholes-double-in-toronto-from-changing-temperatures-1.2495105

ca.autoblog.com/photos/montreal-pothole-crash/
www.thestar.com/yourtoronto/the_fixer/2014/02/01/collecting_for_pothole_damage_to_vehicles_still_a_longshot_the_fixer.html
www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/CAA-wants-help-picking-worst-pothole-200244071.html
globalnews.ca/news/432897/continuing-corruption-to-fill-potholes-in-montreal-there-may-be-no-other-choice/
articles.lacanadaonline.com/2012-09-12/news/tn-vsl-0913-ramps-set-for-closure-repaving_1_freeway-ramps-caltrans-rehabilitation-project
:
:
:
And now a little about Alaska, the original here
www.alaskadispatch.com/article/20130405/anchorage-tell-us-and-maybe-mayor-where-potholes-are

--img35--

you still do not believe me? if you do not help!
:
looking forward to the troll, let your 3D drawings in Russian))))
Threat to approach post about Belgium

--img36--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting