Children weapons

Everyone in your personal development follows the development of its kind. He first unicellular, then like a fish, and then falls into four limbs, then two, learning to talk, build homes, create weapons, hunting ...

Today I invite you to remember the tools by which we maimed, traumatized each other, infuriated teachers hunted doves and tried to kill each other in childhood and adolescence.

Bows with elastic from his underpants instead of string, swords made of planks of wood and drawers of glass panels of the covers from vyvarok I will not describe.

I'll start with the most likely, the prevalence of child throwing weapons of our time - with a slingshot.

The first slingshot, with whom I met as a child, made of thick wire and Hungarian. Shoot of them had spools - bent in half lengths of aluminum wire or a broken twice as tightly curled paper. The most assiduous soldered bending the aluminum bobbin and a bit more tin - to weight. Especially cool was considered to make a drop came sharpened.

It looked like this all about:

Some believed that it is more convenient when slingshot horns curved like so:

Cripple a slingshot was impossible (except when in the eye), but ruffle, especially if a few people begin to pursue one - easily.

School teachers, of course, the students tried to remove a slingshot, but because there was also a secret option - simply Hungarian with eyelets, which he put on his fingers:

Our parents, seeing all this mess frivolous, grinned ... "That's our time ..." - used to say they were ... In general, the older generation to pass us the secret of making this classic slingshot - made of wood (often hazel) and medical rubber band with sewn casing thread:

From a slingshot could shoot stones, ball bearing, but more often used as projectiles "bzdycha" (green plums). Of these slingshots at each other we did not shoot (dangerous) - our target became pigeons, cats, cans and glass bottles. It was a wonderful weapon - a beautiful and powerful :).

Close relative slingshots were thrown out of the tube device and fingertip.

It looked roughly like this:

In casting tube ball bearing and stints in the attached at the other end of her fingertip, which had to delay and ... every man for himself.

However, among the more common barreled weapon was air. The most simple and harmless it was kind harkalka - the longest part of the standard student ballpoint pen for 15 cents, with the help of which one could quite precisely spitting chewed paper or small plasticine balls. Zhёvannoy paper Strahl get in the back, "shells" stick to the school jacket and everyone could see for some time that the person is actually hit. Platilinom use only the most unscrupulous rascals and they tried to get into the hair. Especially girls. Clean the clay out of the hair is not easy - sometimes even had to cut off the whole strand. Harkalki useful feature was the fact that it is almost impossible to remove in class: she had been a part of the handle! "What am I going to write ?!" - Outraged shooter who tried to rob personal weapons ...

Beyond the boundaries of the school grounds, yards, was in the course of more serious Dukhovoye gun. It was an aluminum or plastic tube (straightened over gas hob hoop segments), and a shell represented the sharp-edged metal pin length 10-11 cm inserted into the cylinder from rezinoporollona:

There were also more modern blowguns - from a bicycle pump. They fired clay.

Sometimes even primatyvali pump to self-made wooden box, and casts all this medical tourniquet. Harness dragged down, let go, he drives the piston.

Another extremely popular type of propellant (neduhovogo) weapons were darts - from sewing needles, four matches, wrapped in paper and string stabilizer:

It was a real epidemic. In school they were brought in tens and stuck in all and in all. Once someone dart down the cleaner in an empty bucket. She capture everybody who was in a radius of five meters and dragged to the director. Director invited parents and long with them and talk to us, calling for some reason our darts "homemade syringes».

Here. Thrown weapons served as a rule, only for pampering and for competitions in accuracy. But there were other things - for the cause.
Of all the "pieces for the case" really in the business, ie, in fights often used Plumbago - conical lead crap that invest in a fist (the top is between the middle and ring or between the middle and index praltsami) to weight the impact. Plumbago able to apply only during a fight one on one without witnesses or in fights that arose spontaneously. If the planned "Duel", which accounts for watching a crowd of people, the self-styled seconds were always examined the hands and pockets of opponents before the fight and withdrew Plumbago: it was believed that the fight using svinchatok - unfair.

And, well, we lead, of course, was extracted from the car battery, lying about in abundance here and there throughout the Soviet Union.

Some were brass knuckles. Also lead. Most often, that's such a form:

These were worn on the fingers.
More rare configuration:

I'm probably not very clear painted. In general, it was like a hilt with heavy hilt.
I do not remember anyone used the brass knuckles in practice. More and more pontovatsya.

Individuals carry a big heavy bored inside the nut:

It was believed that they can be worn on the fingers and also use in a fight. But with me this never happened.
But in a period of 13-14 years is often used in a real fight another kastetopodobnaya crap. Here is a:

It was made of wood. "Should" be done from pears (do not know why), but they did, of course, of what God sends.

The appearance of the first video clubs, and with them the films "about Bruce Lee" contributed to the rapid entry into the teen fashion nunchaku. These are the two sticks connected by a chain or rope. Historically - tenacious for threshing seeds. Nunchaku was not only lazy. They were made of something horrible, but most of all - round in cross-section of the legs of the stools:

Show off all of each other and for ourselves with these same nunchaku - my mother dear. But most attempts to beat them at least a bag with some by shit usually ended with the man hit himself on his hands, and even on the brain. But their holili and cherished - they sewed beautiful covers, made themselves at these covers embroidery, etc. While all are not tired.

But other campaigns weapons sometimes floats - tight canvas bag on a string with a loop filled with ball bearing or pebbles -

Well, is not that even quite a move ... it was enough time to drop this bag on your arm, shoulder or leg of the enemy - and he clutched his bruised place and refused to continue the fight by appealing to the conscience of the owner of the bag. To not tear the bag with rope, it not only primatyvali / tied, but sewn, not sparing thread ...

So ... What else is there? Well, about samopaly ohodnichy under construction and under the cartridge I will not speak: it was only sporting weapons ... Ah! For self-defense, some comrades were in a bag mace (which, however, called a mace) - strong stick with one hand wrapped in black cloth tape, and other upholstered steel sheet or simply studded with nails:

The fact that someone kotogo something this stupid really beat, I have never heard.

And here's another torturing me one question ... I remember doing some funny crap from classic wooden clothespins. Her twisting roughly inside out, fastened the same piece of iron, which it was initially sealed ... From the outside of each half (which now becomes internal) made hollow - so that when folded halves, turned hole ... what's next? That it was all for the crap? That was used, if used, yet? Most importantly, remember that he made a dozen of these, but what was it? Sclerosis ... Maybe someone remembers? Do not let die of retrograde curiosity. That's something that's been such:

S?

PS. Interestingly, by the way, than maim each other today's children? They have something like that? Or World of Warcraft, and all heirs Doom completely heal from childhood this crap?

Copyright

Tags

See also

New and interesting