The book - I'm not gay ... (9 photos)

This book ate my brain

It reads CHILDREN !!!

In English. I will try to translate for those who do not understand. Read top - down, left to right. If that - correct in the comments.
 -

Everyone thinks that we are happy.
But I - no.
My dad works all the time, and when he comes home - it is a lot of yelling. It hurts me.

My mother sometimes cries because he does not know - like it to be.
She tells me about the problems and misfortunes.
From this I feel uncomfortable and strange.
I want my father to spend time with me ... without shouting and swearing

Sometimes we have to Uncle Peter.
He lives with us. He was attentive to me - holding me, listening to me and I love it.
One night, when he hugged me, he started to touch my private parts.
He taught me how to play and touch it. It was strange, scary and nice too. He said that everything is OK. This means that he really loves me. This went on for several months. He said that this is our little secret

Mom and dad fighting. I feel - they do not like me. Maybe they forgot about me?
When I was older, I felt the difference between himself and the other teens.
They shouted at me - Chudilo, Gomos, pedo.
I do not know what that means.

I decided to go to a psychologist for help and support. I told him everything and said - I think I'm gay.
He said - you're not gay. He said - you did not get the love of his father and learned the wrong things from his uncle.

He said - it is bad, then my uncle did to you. He could not touch your private parts and play with them. The psychologist said that it's not my fault that my uncle took advantage of the lack of fatherly love
He explained that my thirst for paternal love makes me look for it at the other guys

I'm confused. But psychologists say that talk with my parents and help them understand.
Just need to contact Uncle Petya and help him.
He told my parents my problem. He said the fears about a gay man. And he said to my father that I need his time, his touch and talk with him.

My father and mother came back from a psychologist, he has helped them to love each other again. They stopped swearing, FINALLY - SOMETHING!
And we have a psychologist came to Uncle Pete. I told him - he hurt me. He cried and asked for forgiveness. It helped me a lot.

Now I know - I'm not gay.
Short happy End. Dad and son together again. Happy family.
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting