AG Excalibur (18 photos)

You may love his car, you can not love him. But you can hardly remain indifferent. And this means that Audronis from Kaunas again achieved his goal. The project took him 9 months 12 hours a day, including Saturdays - one that's not weak excuse respect. Under the fiberglass (not makrofleksom as written on kopipasterskih portals - to cut the foam form, and the form is then fiberglass parts) - Mercedes CL, judging by the tidy - the previous generation. Strut cut and transferred to 10 cm, which require alteration of the roof and rear glass. Front wheels - R24, rear - R30 (and not R40, as, again, wrote). Shot in Kaunas too sunny day, but the other options I had.

2 Headlights - crossover from Infinity:

3 cameras in the rear-view mirrors (or even the front grille and rear bumper, as an overview of the cars only bad side - huge wings and reworked rear glass roof cover everything else):

4 "The car starts with the disks. On large drives »:

5 Type in the profile. Five-meter MERS grew another 40 cm:

6 Shelf disk and telephone. By the way, are already available disks and tires R32, just not clear on what cars except for American pickups they can stuff:

7 "Three quarters»:

8 Fas!

9 behind. The taillights - Hella:

10 One of the rare factory parts - door handle:

11 Interior completely redone - not just a seat pereshito leather and decorated with buttons Swaroski, and received new form:

12 CLEANING:

13 Buttons:

14 made from scratch the front console. Top displays show a picture of a camera:

15 Handles. The right to operate the camera, left - transmission:

16 The steering wheel is also redesigned. Cushion in place:

17 Just call me ... Batman!

18 But as we filmed the whole thing - people began to approach, pushing, questioning and removed on mobile phones at once, had only to go to a new place. Honestly, it was one of my most dreadful shooting - because of the constant attention and weather. Hopefully, it will pay off well:

Author: 6ec

Source: ru_auto

Tags

See also

New and interesting