As I punished avtopodstavschika

The story is inspired by yesterday's post about SMS scam. It's about how I ran into avtopodstavy scams and taught that to do so is not good ... It's been a year ... 3 or 4 years ago - I do not remember.
Dad went to the cottage in the morning, under the Zelenograd - 30 km. from Moscow. In Bati - old Mercedes 93 onwards He left early in the morning, promised to call as will reach ...
And I like to wake up to this day in a bad mood. On the wrong foot rose. All wrong, all angry, even cigarettes over. Evil, in general. I am pleased to have someone shined his face, but no one around. Sales neighbors repair, unfortunately, stopped.
So that's ... Call - Dad.
"Loesch, I immediately got into trouble, 15 thousand urgent need."
 - What happened?
 - Have an accident, call the insurance, they said it was my fault and left the accident scene, offered to disperse peacefully for 15 thousand.
I think, "Oh, na! Something to me it's all oochen familiar! Pppts Well, you bitch, you hit! »
(Remember, the mood was lousy in the morning).
Call back to Bata:
 - Describe exactly what happened and where you are.
 - On Kutuzovsky Highway, at the entrance to Zelenograd. Went nobody touched, empty road, behind someone speeding down, I asked to give way. Rebuilds, heard the blow. Pull over to the side of the road, call the insurance ...
 - Ok, let a tube cage, say I want to talk to him!
 - He does not want. (Well still ...)
 - Then I will dictate his car number. (He dictates)
 - Now exhibited warning triangle, emergency gang plug, and tell me what I have called the DPS. Local traffic police Zelenograd. And I give him my phone number. If he wants, he'll call.
Okay, understood.
After 15 minutes, I call him back (DPS caused by the way once described them all).
 - Dad, why are there?
 - He's gone. (I think, "Oh! Krassavets All was right!)
 - Well, I called the traffic police, tell them everything as it was.
 - Well, lights out.
Another 10 minutes later I call from an unfamiliar number. I guess already that this "podstavschik"
I lift tube there:
 - Hello ...
I am Allo blah !!!
 - Hello, I'm here gave your phone number, probably your father, you asked me to call you ...
I am Che blah ?!
 - Well, we had an accident, your dad scratched my car, insurance appreciated repair of 10 thousand rubles (think: "Oh, already 5 thousand less").
Me: Well, then! Mil-check ...
I have business in Zelenograd. (I do not have cases where, besides digging potatoes).
I know the local traffic police. (Those guys no one there ale ...).
YOU! I strained my batyu.
YOU! I hit the road from the accident scene. Gaytsy I caused an accident, and will be formalized.
BUT: For you have two options:
1). You're coming to me to Moscow and bring me 15 thousand. Then Dad "does not remember" your car number, and the accident is unknown.
2) You do not come, but then on the road you better not leave.
What do you think? After 40 minutes he was at my door, apologized, said neponyatka out ... I came out of the house, unshaven, in slippers, angry as hell ... And he said, - "Well done. All was right. And remember Batin car and two kilometers to go around it, if you see! & Quot;
He said he understood.
Called Bata, traffic police were issued with an unknown, a certificate of the accident was discharged.
And I went to reduce the music ...
That's the story, it seems 2009 ... I do not remember exactly.
Everyone - Always: The first thing you do, call gaytsy and put warning triangles. Then, everything else ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting