Museum autostealings

What did not come up with the people in order to attract customers. For example, a car dealership owners have come up with ... Museum autostealings. It consists of one room, but go see still interesting. The exhibition consists of tools left at the crime scene, as well as various devices used car owners against hijackers and vice versa. The report under the cut.

First drew my attention to this trifle chest. Immediately reminded of the nineties. No one survived more similar? ))

number of "cents", released AvtoVAZ, 10 times more than the coins in the chest. Well, if you suddenly run out of money, I'll know where you can take just a little.

However ...

Particularly pleased with plates under the exhibits. Bita has been transferred to owners after nesolko again proved an excellent means of struggle against the hijackers. Sabre was used bombily 3 times for the same purposes (something I submitted the taxi driver to defend his "swallow" and Narubai hijackers on Shawarma ...). A trap was placed on the clutch pedal, but withdrawn after dachshund owner tried to steal a car. Psinka not affected. And fishhooks)) One pensioner left the bundle on the seat, but soon gave up with it, as caught 3 times.

Impressed. He remembered liineyka, safely hidden in my drawer. Another way to use it.

We are offering universal gun theft. Apparatus bottom three-in-one! With it you can do everything at all, it would be a fantasy. Pnevmoruzhё used for the decommissioning of the battery and then disconnect all the electronics, including the protection system. And the ax ... No comment.

The door of a stolen Volvo. Ministers order chased ugoschikom and enjoy a nice fire, and even hit a few times. The wounded hijacker gave 6 years.

Pleased with this unit. It turns out, is an audio-video recorder, is quite expensive once. Perhaps now, but except as antiques. Did he owner that when there was an alarming cry of alarm, the owner ran to the call and in response to the requirement to provide immediate clues blasted thief IT. Knockout.

Within minutes, your former car shine in any color of the rainbow to choose from hijackers.

The first stolen car. France, in 1894 AD.

ak can also nasladitsya avtomoblem Opel, released a long time ago.

Motorcycle-understudy, she starred in the film "Beware of the Car". If you believe the label, it was purchased by the president of the auction for a fortune.

Tags

See also

New and interesting