Life pilot of attack aircraft (11 pics + 3 videos)

Footage of the man - a unique chronicle of participation Su-25 in local conflicts Caucasus and Tajikistan. Among his subjects not staged material. All surveys were made as it saw the pilot "Rook", without cuts. Today, being retired, he continues his flight: fingering accumulated video taken from the cockpit of the Su-25, and making of them the whole director's work.

the aircraft itself, of course, became legendary. His fighting career began back in Afghanistan, where "Rook" showed incredible vitality and superior performance. And to this day it is still the main shock attack aircraft. Guided weapons Su-25 allows you to drive a rocket into the narrow tunnels impassable mountains (and it was), and the striking power of the Narva, FABov ODABov and makes it just irreplaceable in the theater of hostilities. And, most importantly, the Su-25 has saved the lives of many soldiers fall into the most complex vicissitudes of armed conflict.

Su-25 proved to be the best side in the mountains. Its maneuverability makes it possible to conduct operations in the gorges, where reversal is still very little space

How to swallow glides along the ridges

In this picture, if you look closely, you can see the shaving of the Su-25

Here's another flight over the city. Terrible, 2000

What is the work of attack aircraft against ground targets? The opportunity to get in the rocket nozzle. The heavy defensive fire. Just one stray bullet ANC, which has appeared on the rebound, in the cabin can cause a momentary breakdown. Multiply all the risk in two: imagine that during the attack there maybe a little delay, taxied car to frame everything as it is recorded, and the pilot uses this opportunity.

His name is Michael.
Completed service as a lieutenant colonel.
In 1977 he entered the Kachin VVAUL. After graduation, from 1981 to 1986 - pilot-instructor 105 ALM Chernigov VVAUL. Then, in 1986-1991 he served as a part of 452 oshap in Chortkiv. In the period 1991-1993 he served in the ADF 802, Krasnodar. From 1993 to 2003 - as part of the legendary 461 ShAP, Krasnodar. From 2003 to 2005 he served in the 266 ShAP garrison Steppe.
Participated in the Ossetian-Ingush conflict, the war in Abkhazia war in Tajikistan, the First Chechen War, Second Chechen War.
For his service and participation in hostilities was awarded orders and medals. Including: Order "For Military Merit", two Orders of Courage medal "For Merit" medal "For Courage" and other premium characters.

His collection contains a lot of interesting and rare pictures:

Entering into a dive

Turns on the limit

Hooliganism in blocks

Defeat goals view through the HUD

But the most valuable material accumulated Michael - this video. Such plots just a handful, which is why the video Michael several hundred times overwritten with various left tracks, cut into pieces, inserted into a variety of strange rollers with a note completely different circumstances. Therefore, as the saying goes, we turn to the original.

How it all began.
"Back in 1994, before being sent to Tajikistan 1AE to address 1GV ShAD commander Major General Ratushina V.M.byla purchased at the time ultramodern and very expensive camcorder PANASONIK M-3000, in order to brighten the life of personnel in the mission. And one day I decided to shoot in the air; not once but it turned out. The fact that the camera is very bulky and heavy, and most importantly, that in the ZS-7 is not possible to shoot looking in the viewfinder (the head of the operator becomes very large), much as it interfered in flight - no words. But the quality survey gave out excellent. Then I had an idea: why not impose on cutting the most prominent music videos? Said - sdelano.Tak on two domestic Vidic and reel tape recorder "Snezhet" saw the light of the first two aviaklipa soundtrack with Mercury, CERRONE and JM Jarre. In the autumn of 1996, after heavy fighting relegation at the Terrible, I made a video with the radio traffic, which is still being actively discussed by experts on the SU-25, issued by the amazing comments and incredible explanations ... »

"I was not some regular operator and was a pilot, and flying out on the job if given the opportunity, purely on their own initiative took a video camera. Their slaves in some special conditions you are shooting for never set, and if he and dived longer than necessary or sent to the limit - knew what was going on ... »

In general, I must say that Michael is a very interesting story-teller and always willing possible answers questions about his job of flying, of course within the allowable.

Returning to the subject directly rollers themselves, I would like to focus on three showed me some of the most interesting. The fact that the author became interested in video editing seriously and try different options to combine video and sound. In his meetings is simply cutting flights and work on ground targets with noise cab. There is a video with an overlay of the radio (I recommend the plot where recorded talks with the ANC gets a bullet in the cockpit). But I really like his work, voiced tracks convey the mood. Some of these movies have turned out extremely well.

Tags

See also

New and interesting