Lebedev Studio

Main office Lebedev Studio is more like a museum of old. Here are collected dozens of old televisions, hundreds of Soviet plates, sewing and typewriters, posters, dishes, street signs, road signs, and thousands more design objects in different years. Office for 10 years, but it is constantly changing. Every day there are new exhibits, the studio staff change the space around them. If you come to the office of the studio in a month, it will be different. I fixed the state office on.

The studio was founded in 1995 and originally called «WebDesign», and received its current name in 1998. In accordance with its rules, the studio does not work with individuals as well as political, religious organizations and asshole. The company's motto: "Design will save the world».

The main office is located in Moscow studio on newspaper Lane studio moved here 10 years ago.

01. At the entrance stands a telephone booth which is specially brought from England, by the way, it was originally green, red painted it in the studio. Also at the entrance are bicycles employees.

02. famous walls with photos of visitors studio made at Polaroid. Wall stopped growing when the tape ran for the camera. In the center of the photo Ilya Lagutenko.

03. On the first floor meeting room, where they take clients.

04. To the managers was bored to negotiate, they have come up with a little game.

05. There was a designer ...

06. Room nerds, lying on the floor right tool that solves many problems.

Also on the ground floor there is a lot of unremarkable rooms that sit different managers.

I do not remember who sit in this office, but judging by the design of programmers. By the way, employees themselves decorate their rooms, and Lebedev, often opening new design solution of his subordinates.

"We live as we like. We work as themselves think is right. We are in a coffin seen all corporate values ​​together. All premium boards we hang in the closet. We are allergic to the phrase "creative solution" and "optimization of business processes». »

The main part of the studio is located on the fifth floor, everything is much more interesting. The studio looks more like a museum of old.

The main hall. Here and studio and warehouse goods to stores, the letter "D" and "K" are removed from the Children's World before reconstruction.

One of the walls is decorated with a fragment of circuit lines of the Moscow metro in many years

Now the studio employs 250 people. The only reason a person may be refused except in the professional qualities - smell.

In the collection of the studio for more than 40 old televisions, many of them work.

Artemy scolds designer.

Raum Lebedev.

The view from the other side.

. - Why do not you give an interview?

- All I want to say, I can tell through the blog. And the interview - it is pure waste of time. I'm not at work doing a decorative function, so I save time. In addition, all journalists - asshole.

On the shelves huge collection of elements of street design, old dishes, circuits, equipment, books and much more. Brass rings - a fragment of an old ceiling Sheremetyevo-2 airport, now it was replaced with a cheap suspension grid is visible on the right pointer "Transition". Most of the exhibits Lebedev give readers something brings itself. Mark the transition came from Egoryevsk.

"I'm not afraid of being late for half an hour for a meeting - until a man waiting for me in my office, he takes himself staring at the tons of shit, placed on the shelves.»

Most file cabinet, here small exhibits placed on shelves. For example travel underground, military cards, SDA, badges, leaflets, notebooks, notes, passports, credit cards, cigarettes and more.

"I go to bed at 5 am and have breakfast when all lunch.»

Art director Ludwig Bystronovsky. He has a computer version of the song in 1214 «Summer Time».

- How to call you in the studio?

- I used to occasionally use a studio-mail signature "punishing Batman Mug" Relevance of Hate "with a flaming sword." But those days are long forgotten. Probably referred to as "our little fat man," or some more pussy.

For employees in the studio there is a small cafe, the prices are lower than in the dining room of the State Duma. Payment on the cards.

Chief kofenachalnik

Often people on the streets know?

- Often, but I recently asked a blog does not learn to stop. When the drive is removed, some food on the phone.

- Do you have any enemies?

- In life there. For that I was not to love? I'm a designer, nobody has done nothing wrong. It's one thing forumnye war, the person may flare up, and then he goes out and immediately cools.

- What, you never had unpleasant encounters?

- Recently I was sitting in a cafe on the summer terrace, drinking coffee. Look, fit guy fists and squeezes. As it turns out he really does not like the post where I wrote "Someone fucking me this reminds ebalnik" and had a picture of the user userpic. People do not understand fun, I thought that all the commenters 5000 laugh at him, removed his journal, 2 years was very upset. I had to explain that it was a joke, in fact, like a mirror, and no one is above it was not laughing.

Tablets.

"You can not create a good design or write a good program when the table is falling apart, the phone does not work, and coffee stuff»

Wall, where employees post homework, then all together to discuss the results.

Room where you can not sit promdizanery shoot everywhere sketches of new developments. This box with molds products studio.

- Which of your designs are best sold?

- Cups and Ridibundusy.

- What did not meet your expectations?

- "Pazlus" I liked the project, but the people of his bad buy.

Fake mobile phones.

. And sitting here grafdizaynery.

Place on the balcony, they say, unfortunately. Recently fired 3 employees sitting on it. The new owner, Alex Lurie, not discouraged, says work well here, even 2 out there.

To cut costs, Lebedev plays with employees in various board games for the salary.

Plays ...

And win! All the same place on the balcony is not happy.

This is the first Ridibundus who sent for approval to the Chinese, he has terrible plastic eyes and skin disgusting.

The room grafdizaynerov all bright and light.

While I was filming studio, to the subject constantly approached employees and acquaintances, many saw it for the first time, although he claims that half knows exactly.

The beginning of the working day in the studio at 12:00, but you can come at any time, some employees to stay overnight, the toilets are toothbrushes.

Studio library.

The prototype of a new product studio will be 2 stickers.

And then it all depends on your imagination, Subject promised to hold a contest for the most original application.

In the foyer of the cabinet Topics is a huge globe, perhaps it chooses a new country for travel until he visited 106 countries.

Recently Subject Ludwig decided to lose weight and wager. Under the terms of each month you need to reset menie 5 kg. The loser will pay $ 2,000.

zyalt

Tags

See also

New and interesting