Simple guy Charlie

There once was a simple intelligent English guy

I make a film on his own modest studio United Artists

Often friends and acquaintances shot

Sometimes I drove friendship and conversations with Mahatma Gandhi during his lifetime

Very soon I learned that such fame, became the personification of the "American Dream»

Sam was shot, mostly in the role of the proletariat, for which he was eventually FBI squeeze out "the best and freest country in the world ™»

Ridiculed Hitler, for which he received the stigma of Jews and Roma on the rest of his life

He was a romantic

Not afraid of difficulties

Fond of children, in the proper sense of the word

But for a long time I was alone, and no one needs

Then still several times married young pretty

I photographed them in a movie

Rumor had it they are his "shot»

Sometimes they lived happily ever after, gave birth to his children, and helped the export of capital from the United States when he was in disgrace

But this girl, in particular, to grind rolls and drove away from him to the German writer Erich Maria Remarque

Our hero rode matter, so was not able to catch up with her, and with grief for a long time lived in solitude

It was popular even after death: March 1, 1978 Chaplin's coffin was dug and kidnapped for ransom. Police arrested the perpetrators, and the actor's body was reburied May 17, 1978 at 6 feet (1 to 8 m) concrete to prevent future similar attempts.

The "best and free country in the world ™» the power of his hated and persecuted in every possible way, because his contributions to cinema at the appropriate level in this country were recognized only in 1972.

He once said of his starring role in your life? "... He's very versatile - he is a vagabond, and a gentleman, a poet and a dreamer, but in general it is a solitary creature, dreams of a beautiful love and adventure. He wants you to believe that he a scientist, or a musician, or Duke, or polo player. At the same time, he is ready to pick up a cigarette butt from the sidewalk or take the baby candy. And, of course, under the right circumstances it can give the lady a kick in the ass - but only under the influence of strong anger. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting