In Ukraine, fell crane

With great sadness forced to acknowledge that today between 11:05 and 11:10 is being built near the Podolsky bridge floating crane toppled LK-600 "Zachary»

And it's about 30 minutes before the event, I was walking through the old bridge Gavaskomu.

~ 25 minutes before, the purpose of the visit in the foreground - the installation of beams highway overpass on the web, in the background Zachary. After that, I still took off the harbor, hidden camera and went to the subway down from the bridge I looked at the bridge under construction, Zachary was in place, the clock was 11:06. Exactly 10 minutes later, two blocks on the lower shaft would find me a strange call, asking them to check it true that Zachary tilted and sank, but the fact that I knew that this man would not joke made me turn around and run back almost.

And this is my first shot after the fall of 11:24, more coming up I was horrified that this is not a joke, an arrow dominates the landscape, and what was then zipping into the gaps between the poles of the Havana bridge is clearly not pleased.

Meanwhile, the crew saved the crane and workers caught uplyvshy, "left" in my understanding, the auxiliary pontoon.

Heartbreaking spectacle © Eeyore
Water on the quay crane fall, just overwhelmed and on the highway.

Continue inspection

One worked on tap, take a dip in freezing air pleasure clearly below average. Crushed 5-th channel.

New twists boom, boom, alas, all the scrap.

Dark spots - places chipping paint in the strain point welds, such alas across the boom, even conditionally smooth upper part has a clear arc-shaped, it is not because of the optics, alas

45 minutes to place all the emergency services, all the channels, the first had already left, well, I have to go.

View from the axis of the bridge, the postal area.

Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting