How to argue with a woman

Remember as a child was a game: "yes" or "no" does not say black and white do not wear? The player who first uttered, forgetting himself, forbidden word. Argument with a woman - in fact, the same game, only with more complex rules. Of course, all women are different, and all conflicts are unique. There is no universal method of how to win in this dispute. But there is the classic techniques that work against female logic and classic mistakes that should be avoided.

Rule №1

Do not try to prove their case, come what may. The winner is not the one who has the last word (according to most women), and those who managed to shake the confidence of the interlocutor. To save time, it is easier to recognize at once that a woman right, but with the caveat "in its own way", "something", and then add something like "Now let's think together, because ..." and gently screw their arguments. So you kind of go on her side of the fence, and you already listen more carefully.

Rule №2

Forget the phrase "I do not understand what you mean," and the like. Even if you poured out a stream of delusional arguments and meaningless set of words, never acknowledged that do not understand or have heard everything. Firstly, from repeating will not be clearer. Secondly, a woman, especially on emotions in the least think about what she vaguely expressed. But almost certainly accuse you that you ignore it and wanted to spit on her opinion. Correct version looks like this: "I caught your idea, but I would like to better understand what the issue here in the ...»

Rule №3

Do not raise your voice. This will inevitably lead to the question "Why are you yelling at me ?!", and discussion peretechёt in the usual squabbles, where you'll cad tram, and she - the unfortunate victim. Try playing the contrary, if a woman, incensed, raises his voice at you, you can always say, "in a tone I talk to you I can not." Then she feels guilty, and you'll get a temporary advantage.

Rule №4

Never criticize intelligence of women to the dispute, even indirectly. Go to the contrary: "Well, you're a smart girl, you're probably very familiar with that ...»

Rule №5

Do not bring abstract examples, so fashionable in psychoanalytic articles. No "Let's imagine that here this sugar bowl - you, but this salt shaker - I am." Women's logic is arranged so that at any abstraction finds confirmation of his innocence, and in this field you will not beat her. Example must always be clear and unambiguous. Do you see that girl? Here she is fat, and you - no.

Rule №6

Do not match their words with the opinion of your mother, grandmother, ex-girlfriend. Trite and obvious, but many in the heat of the discussion about this overlooked. Bring the views of those people who are respected for your companion, and not for you.

Rule №7

In the women's logic, every statement may be revised, refuted and rejected. It is not necessary to rely on the words "Well, you said yourself that ..." You still will not be able to break through further, "So what?", So try not to fall into such a trap.

Rule №8

Do not let distract themselves from the topic. Feeling that there is nothing to beat them, women are often used dishonest reception like: "In general, why do you still have not nailed shelf, you promised!", While talking about the shelf does not go. The easiest way to block such provocations recognition of his own wrong, "Yes, I am guilty, I will do everything without fail." Then, when the woman got the desired response and relaxed, back to the topic.

Rule №9

Do not use in their evidence of long and complex sentences. The argument must fit in one or two sentences. The less ado, to which the woman can complain about, the better for you.

Rule №10

Do not forget about the sense of humor. It is always smooth out the unpleasant moments in conversation, besides all, without exception, women love men witty and more forgiving them.

And finally: for a full dialogue you should always keep in mind three questions:
1. What did the interviewee?
2. What did she say?
3. What she actually said?
... And three answers to them.

Tags

See also

New and interesting