Together forever.

Presumed dead son, 27 years later found the mother and father
They do not have any photos of the three of us: the camera is in the hands of Andrew, the mom, the dad. Chegem waterfalls, Elbrus, Nalchik Park. In an embrace, winter southern sun in your eyes ... Everyday happiness to which they were 27 years old. Apart. Three lonely again found each other on the planet where only lose ...

I walk into the house, which became a refuge for a miracle, and I see all three as it should be. Andrew backs back door jamb - it is easier to stand, my mother Alla bustles with tea, Dad Thank barely visible on the screen. We - in Nalchik, he - in the Israeli town Baer Sheva. We talk, he was silent, only occasionally is lighting, then sighed. "I am with my son now forever and do not going anywhere" - extends to us through the cosmos father's voice ... And I think, oh my God, how much they still have to make up for!
A candle for the repose
December 15, 1985 - Alla will never forget this day. And this accursed stove in the house, which had to be sink, chopping wood when Slava was not there. And it is the 7th month of pregnancy was hard, twice was in the hospital. Alla took up an ax and swung ... Premature birth. She - a three-day trance. She even showed the baby was not given a sniff of his crown, attached to the chest. Slavik came tipsy, but she drove. The doctor said that the boy died. Home took away her mother, Slava they parted.
- I have long suffered, he did not see his son that have not shown that all so suddenly and wildly over ... been thinking that maybe it was a mistake, shaking her family, looking for witnesses. And then I went to church and put a candle for the dead.
Slava they are back together. Sometimes in the evenings it a no-no and blurts out: "A little son would now have 2 already ... 3 ... 4 ..." "Do not tear, do not harass!" - Replied the husband. Parents of Fame emigrated to Israel. He went to visit them - and started a conversation about immigration. While collecting documents Baer Sheva fell ill with stroke mother, and at the same time in Nalchik Allin fallen ill elderly. He could not leave his she - her. And went ...
- Up to me, of course, sometimes later heard rumors. Said that alone, that rents health ... But for me it was already passed a slice of life.
She married. Divorced. Buried parents and all, one by one, family: Stay at the hands of a sick brother, with whom shared a tiny apartment. "What personal life!" - Waved at her hand. It was all over.
"Meat Grinder»
110 people, seven isolated groups, "there was not healthy, meat grinder." Andrei - cerebral palsy, which is why he was immediately sent to the hospital from the breech institution. What does he remember? Operation on his feet in 7 years, after which there was no rehabilitation, and they have remained - crooked. Christmas party when their puny legs stepped on the stage; smell orphanage ing; shoots, when the guys get out right out the window and wandered for weeks Kabarda; nurse, one per group of 24 boys, sleeping with your eyes open ... The director of the orphanage, which prohibits writing letters to my mother at that remained in the card from the hospital. Do these letters returned to the sender, one after another, - it is then he found out that the house demolished ... He often imagined her mother: What's her character, voice, smell, color of hair ... Oh dad did not even dream.
He remembers he wanted a computer for themselves, earned a consultant in the store and bought equipment. And how to chop off his dreams at an independent life orphanage authorities, which was not profitable to give orphan apartment: "Do you want to live alone? But who do you need? They will kill you once get out! Retirement on hand will not give! "And yet remembered how on the 26th, he was transferred to a closed institution, neuropsychiatric boarding was diagnosed with" incapacitated. " So it was easier.
At the orphanage he was named Andrew. Surname left my mother - Guzev. He resisted. To him dragged people: his blue eyes, the soul, is not likely to pose offense, and faith: "In this life still can be!" The boy picked up the noise involved the local press: "lathered neck Minister and Director-boarding." With fights, but was given permission to live in the family caregivers - a large family of Baku Seventh-day Adventists, who often visited Andrew in an orphanage. And as soon as he broke free, and did, what had long dreamed of - wrote a letter to the "Wait for me." Breech the walls, cruel people - nothing killed it in faith, hope and love. Call from Moscow came a week later. "We've found it." Here, in Nalchik, all these years they lived side by side ...
On the same day and rang in the apartment Alla.
- I have long believed. But when I got a call the very Andrei and we just forty minutes silence in the tube and roared, and then I said, "I'm going!" - Though the clock was 10 pm. And he said, "Wait at least until tomorrow!", And tomorrow I flew to him, heart tells me that this is it, I had to do was look in his eyes as blue as I have and Glory ...
For the past 4 months they are together in a small apartment Allin, where Andrew fenced off area behind the screen, so that he could do in life: to read all day long, I did not manage in an orphanage - "The Captain's Daughter" and "White Fang." Removed incapacity and guardianship through the courts. Found on a dating site profile father, leather cutter from sunny countries. Phoned. He was happy: in the 58 years of his life clocks were started again ... In December, flew to Nalchik.
- And at the airport against his collar, I realized that Slava came for a reason, not just for his son - but to me ...
- And I was so taken aback that now I have also a father, that at the time could not even lift arms to hug him ...
- By God's providence everything was back to normal, we back where started - revives the monitor, and Baer of Sheba heard the voice of Fame. - God gave us this child, and this ceiling is happiness! Now our destiny reunited - before the end of ...
They collect the documents - in a few months the family departs - now and forever - in Israel, where Glory already found doctors to Andrei. They fly above the orphanage and boarding school, "the underworld", where Andrew miracle man came out. Over the maternity ward, where no one mangled fate. Over a small apartment, which has been 4 months fighting two connected hearts. And the eternal snow on Elbrus, "that is already on the new earth in seven-league boots make up for a missed life." They still have time.

Source: www.aif.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting