Ways Entertainment

1. Take 24 boxes of condoms and quietly laid them on the carts of other buyers.
2. In the household goods Establishments all the alarm clocks so that they call every 5 minutes.
3. Use of tomato juice to make the floor path leading to the toilet.
4. Transfer sign "Caution - wet floor! "In a place where the floor is covered with carpet.
5. Put the tent in a section of the goods for tourism and other buyers say that he was pleased to invite to his
tent one who will bring pillows from the furniture section.
6. When you approach to the clerk and ask if she could do something to help, start to cry loudly and asked her:
"Well, you leave me alone!»
7. Turn to him one of the cameras and remote observation, see it as in a mirror, while picking his nose.
8. Looking at a set of kitchen knives, ask the saleswoman, "Where you can buy anti-anxiety pills?»
9. Walk to the supermarket with a suspicious appearance, whistling a tune from the movie "Mission Impossible".
10. hide behind clothes, and when someone stops to look at her, began to whisper, "Take me! Take
me! »
11. Upon hearing the supermarket ads, immediately sit down in a fetal position and shout, "Oh, hell, again, these voices! »
12. Go into a fitting room and after a while shout out: "Hey, you! Toilet paper over here! "

Tags

See also

New and interesting