Zhirinovsky

1. Restore the anthem, and the country will say: "Do not pay».
2. That was a good journalist John Reed - made a report, he died, was buried.
4. If the "McDonald's" - a good institution, why our people are dying in 57 years?
5. Still no Hitler bit the throat of any Russian soldier!
6. Each day, 300 billion of Russian money, dollars, working for someone else's economy.
7. Mother, she has a lot to teach his son. Because she was not a boy.
8. I do not give. They gave the horse, but bad. Probably will die.
9. We will explain to our people what the Russian people. This savagery all!
10. We will talk ...
11. The Germans we Bolsheviks sent in a sealed train. We must now send a sealed train in Europe with the Chechens.
12. The community - a common fund, it is banditry, AIDS is political, communist.
13. He will say today, but tomorrow it will be hanged.
14. He is pure, young, full of strength and energy. We chose a virgin! (about Kiriyenko)
15. From the relationship between boys children are not born. But it's part erotic culture.
16. What does the cow go crazy? From British democracy.
17. After the pension to the former president, the average pension in the Russian Federation rose sharply ...
18. The President should be elected for 20 years. And for people like Yavlinsky and Zyuganov, I would even set the zero period.
19. Pushkin was unfortunate. It would be better if it was not at all.
20. Work governor for me anyway that change from Mercedes at the wheel.
21. Sex in my life took a big place, unfortunately.
22. And Jacques Chirac. Let them come here and in the House between drippers sit and see how Russian doctors are able to treat. We treat all diseases.
23. Moreover, Boris is very well shows that he is a bear - a bear kondovy Urals, but he is not dead yet.
24. Only under Russian songs crying planet.
25. I have clean hands, but they are in the blood, if I become president.
26. We have a policy in the face of AIDS ... Stroyev. And we are not nurses - we have tablets.
27. I tell my position, I am criticizing the Kremlin, on the other hand.
28. I do not find coffins. I'm more like a maternity hospital.
29. I dream of hundred days to be anything. One hundred days to forget everything. As a homeless person over there throw a jacket and lie in the sun.
30. I very much hope that on 30 May you elect me governor, and you will have a happy summer '99.
31. I am the poorest deputy in Russia.
32. I am also a child thought that a dry wine - is a powder.
33. I'm talking purely norms of the Russian language.

Tags

See also

New and interesting