Cheerful author Gluck: satirical cartoonist project from Germany

Gerhard Gluck (Gerhard Gluck) often justifies its name. He paints a funny and cute cartoon, nonsense, "glitches" of our time, who enjoyed huge success in Germany. It knows every second, as the satirical magazine «Eulenspiegel» regularly uses the services of an artist.

Andre willingly fed to fish, but was afraid of the consequences.

And always the same question: "Is there life on the other side of the screen?»

Once again, George B. loses his battle with the spring fatigue.

Jean-Claude L. has made every effort to divert children away from the TV.

Sometimes a neighbor managed to change the rhythm with small accelerations.

Because pictures are very sensual, publishing in full print cards and create magnets that are sold to tourists. Gluck not only paints, but also witty signs his work. Some comments just incredibly fun to read.

"Where I take ideas for creativity? Yes, everywhere. It's you and I - are real people, funny and cute ».

Adversity watercolors.

In the footsteps of Van Gogh.

Daily life of the Mona Lisa.

As Gerhard mocks very thin and painless, cartoon delight sight and no annoying, though, I must admit, are drawn on a very topical theme.

It was the first time Brochard order something over the Internet ...

My pills drove off on your!

Once again, Paul Buckley finished before the orchestra.

Gluck also draws the cover of numerous books and publications, and generally just living, enjoying life.

"I do not stand out, I think so. Yes, I enjoy my work, but I think that I'm not such a cult author. Although my fans think differently ».

This evening was not Monet painting.

Evening TV programs began.

Site selection sometimes plays a decisive role in the commerce ...

Goodbye, Maestro, and do not forget to save!

Who would have believed that this kitchen so the robot will use their free time?

Monsieur Robert totals to 4,000 sheets per hour. In calm weather.

Tags

See also

New and interesting