Rescue kitten to the frozen roadway

Not only the people suffer from the harsh winter in the United States. In the town of Elyria, Ohio, even kitten froze in the middle of the carriageway. The animal was miraculously crushed car as far away it looks like a bunch of dirty ice. "I was absolutely shocked when I noticed that he was moving" fighting back tears said Dara Tyler TV Fox8. "I opened the car door and heard a plaintive meow." She picked up the cat and immediately took him to the organization Friendship Animal Protective League. They took care of supercooled pet and gave him the name Frosty (literally "ldyshka»).

Frosty condition was serious: five months of a kitten's eyes were glued hair wet from the snow and ice. It is not known how much time he spent on the street. But despite his serious condition, frost is gradually recovering.
"It became a little more cheerful, since I came to us," said the employee FAPL Shelley MacDonald. "His temperature normalized, and we hope that he will recover completely." Also in the report, it was shown that Frosty can already eat.
Where did the baby is still unknown. At least seek his home until he declared. Maybe he is a wild cat.

Frosty was a thorough examination and received antibiotics. Fortunately, he does not have frostbite on the feet, but he picked up a disease of the respiratory tract. "He gets medicine for the eyes and its tail should massirovatsya to fully resumed circulation," said the director Gregory Willie FAPL on request of the publishing house «Die Welt». But in general, Frosty already feels much better.

And the story ended happily, even: the organization has already found new owners for Frosty.

Source: babysaidwhat.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting