What regret before dying

One woman (in this case, her name is not important) worked for many years in a hospice. Her duty - relieved state of dying patients. So she just spend time with them the last days and hours.
From his observations, it was kind of rating of the main regrets people had come up to the edge of life.
So, the 5 most common regret dying:

1. I regret that I did not have the courage to live a life that was right for me, not the life that awaited me on the other.

This is the most common regret among people. When people realize that their life is almost over, they can easily look back and see what their dreams were not realized. Most people hardly tried to execute even half of their dreams and had to die knowing that this was only because of the choices they did or did not do.

It is important to try to implement at least some of your basic desires on his life's journey. From the moment when you lose your health, it is already too late to do something. Health brings the freedom that very few understand until you lose it.

2. I am sorry that I have so much work.

This feeling was every male patient that I cared. They missed their youth and in their relationships. Some women also expressed a regret. But since most of them were of the older generation, they generally do not engage in earning assets for the family. All the men with whom I have worked deeply regret that spent most of his life in the monotonous work for their livelihood.

By simplifying your lifestyle you can reduce the requirements of the income that you think you need. Creating more space in your life, you become happier and more open to new opportunities.

3. I'm sorry that I did not have the courage to express their feelings.

Many people suppressed their feelings in order to maintain certain relationships with others. As a result, they agreed to a mediocre existence and never became such that whatever they would like to see yourself. The emergence of many diseases have been linked to experience feelings of bitterness and resentment.

We can not control the reactions of others. Although people may initially react to the changes that you make in a relationship is not desirable for you, in the end, it raises the relationship to the next level of more healthy. The best thing one way or another to eliminate unhealthy relationship from your life.

4. I'm sorry that I did not support the relationship with their friends.

Often, these people do not even realize all benefits of keeping in touch with old friends, is not to their death was only a few weeks and have not always been able to find them. Many were so immersed in their own lives, letting their friendship for many years to pass by them. There were many deep regrets about the fact that their friendship had not been given as much time and effort that this friendship deserved. All miss their friends when they die.

Any person conducting an active way of life, tend to underestimate the importance of friendships. But when you're standing on the brink of death, the material side of life lose their meaning. Of course, people want their financial affairs were in the greatest possible manner. But no money and did not retain the status ultimately its value. They want to bring some benefit to those whom they love. But usually they are too sick and tired to somehow cope with this task.

5. I'm sorry that I'm not allowed / allowed myself be happier.

This kind of regret was surprisingly common. Many do not fully understand that their happiness is a matter of choice. They were subject to the established habits and ideas. They were in captivity 'comfort' traditional way of life. Because of fear of change, they pretended to others and to ourselves that were satisfied with their lives.

Tags

See also

New and interesting