In Minsk in a taxi rides protein

Just imagine: you are traveling in a taxi and the taxi driver in the pocket snuffle, curled up, squirrel, well, sleeping in the hood in the back seat. Do not believe me? We do not believe it at first! Only now the whole Minsk abuzz that protein taxi along with the owner. Culprit urban rumors did not have to search long: it turned out that in one of the capital's taxis really is a miracle.

We agreed to meet with the taxi driver Peter Pankratov right at him near the entrance, as he rested after a night shift.

- Where is the squirrel? - We were worried when we saw Peter without the little animals.

Answer not have to wait long: first from his jacket pocket seemed mohnatenkie brush ears, then shiny little eyes, for a moment - and funny squirrel was on the shoulder of a young man.

- Yes, I was always in the pocket wear: the store I go with him, and to work - Peter smiled.

Squirrel appeared a boy named Masik. It turned out that such a wonderful friend Peter Pankratov acquired two years ago.

Customers specifically call 135 and ordered a taxi to the squirrel

- When I was in Marina Gorka lieutenant in the special forces, soldiers brought me a very feeble little squirrel. He was then about the size of half a palm, a tiny completely unconscious. I had pulled out of the mouth of seven worms, and even from the eyes of three. First fed him two weeks infant formula from the syringe every 4 hours, and then he got stronger and began to drink milk with a mixture of a spoon. A month later, began to give him the seeds without the shell, and then, when the teeth, he became their snapping. So we are with him and served - I have it always was in the bosom.

- At home, where he lives in a cage?

- No, and it has no cells. Sleeps with me. Loves to curl up on the chest or cabinet climb in the hood, and slept there. Also eats with me. Loves nuts, fruits, seeds, bread.

- And then you work?

- I'm only in December retired from the army, three months working as a taxi. And always take it with you and work too. Otherwise, it runs wild. I still have a cat and fish, but protein - taxis!

- Passengers react like?

- Back when I started to upload photos squirrel in social networks, so there I was tortured, they say, will tell green. I then went and did Mashiko vetpasport all requirements. Now he is a full citizen. And not all passengers show. Most often Masik just sleeping in the back seat in the hood or in the bosom of me. Here goes, for example, a passenger, sad, and to him, "Do you want to surprise you?" - And show little squirrel. All react very positive, especially for children like. Then call customer service and ask for a taxi with a squirrel.

- A boss scolds?

- Yes I Am. Initially, especially. But I try not to inconvenience to passengers. It often happens that customers do not know that with me in changing the partner is on duty in the form of proteins. Very rarely show it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting