March 8

Girls, ladies, women, beautiful You are our halves, we congratulate you on the 8th of March. You make our world beautiful. While there is you, there is beauty, and meaning of life

We wish you every day wake up to the smell of coffee prepared manly hands and fill in the strong arms !!!
We wish you pleasant surprises, luxury flowers, eternal youth and beauty ...
I sincerely wish you the day to really feel like a woman and let each day of the year will be similar to the March 8 by the number of attention, recognition and gifts.

Eighth of March - the most puzzling holiday for all men. But, in spite of everything, we still love you and can not live without you, ladies. You - this is the most beautiful creation, and certainly from another universe, because your logic, we often do not understand. But anyway, you are my favorite, lovely and desirable.

I apologize for all of us is that we can not see beyond their own noses, and sometimes do not notice how much experience and help us women who are close by. So I want to address today is also to men - brothers, do not skimp on holiday, do not make today to plead their women at home, reducing them to a restaurant that they do not have all day to cook, clean the apartment, arrange the most romantic date ever.

And respect to those men who understand this without me.

Happy holiday, ladies, stay beautiful, we can not live without you, and day.

Tags

See also

New and interesting