The inventor of Lastok

In the village lives a very unusual Lastok farmer-inventor of the technical inventions which are legendary. He did not hesitate to fly to visit a friend on a hang glider, and his wife riding to work in a homemade electric car. I suggest you look to visit a local Kulibin.

Basil House is on the outskirts of the village. Locals indicate the correct reference point: "Go on the road, you will see a building with a huge antenna, there our inventor and lives." A neat fence, two-storey brick house. In the backyard you can see the highest household building, except it can not be called a hangar.

The owner met us at the gate, ready to immediately satisfy the curiosity. Technical improvements of daily life can be seen in the yard. Garage door opens automatically, just press the button on the remote. Near the fountain, which is beginning to hit when you approach him. However, in the winter it is disabled. Basil explains the principle of the shows set in motion sensor. On the wall of a house - the camcorder. Monitor what is happening in the courtyard of the owner may, without departing from the TV. It is important that all arrangements and Basil completely designed and built with his own hands.

Right hand growing very useful Vasily Golubev, when he decided one of the first in Belarus to farm. At that time, private traders to buy a tractor was almost impossible, most pioneers have created agricultural machinery farm movement with his hands. Golub collected two makeshift tractor, the "heart" of one of them was the engine of a diesel power generator.

"Unfortunately, in the land to earn a lot of money we have is almost impossible, - says the farmer. - Reasons on the set, one of them - low fertility. Of course, coming up with a mind to collect good yields can be, but to remain competitive in this oh so easy. I think that the majority of farmers in the country today are kept afloat only because the work on the old farm machinery, and doing it yourself repair ».
Working in the field today - the main source of income Basil. However, cultivating the land, he first thinks of the sky. "Many people dream to fly, so I realized his dream - he says with pride, remove the skin from the glider, which stands in a hangar behind the house. - Started in the eighties, this is the third car. The first could only get off the ground a couple of meters and plan. The second was already complete aircraft. The one that stands in the hangar now, can rightly be called a wing of high quality ».

- We are your villagers told you on this hang glider to the store shopping fly ...
Basil answered laughing: "No, of course, this makes no sense. But a visit to a friend in a nearby district town Oktyabrsky often had to fly. The auto crossing you will take about an hour. And I'm on my car air for half an hour driving. Sometimes refueling drove up on a hang glider, then, of course, carriageways drivers in shock ».

Near the glider is another engineering marvel Basil - electric car. Sitting in it, the inventor of the famously taxiing from the gate, and especially for us doing a few laps around the yard. The machine moves noiselessly, smoothly and relatively quickly.

"Maximum speed - 33 kilometers per hour - is proud to announce Basil. - One charge lasts for 30 kilometers, for my wife - exactly four days to work and back ride. And more and do not need! Even taking into account the fact that the machine is made with his own hands, saving on fuel obtained considerable ».

Vasily Golubev electric car created from scratch in three months. Everything in it until the body is made with their own hands, even the wheels on wheels sparkled inventor himself. Nearby is another engineering achievement - SUV, assembled on the basis of LuAZ. Factory engine was replaced with a more powerful Japanese, the bumper has an automatic winch. Although the machine does not look presentable today, will give odds to many SUVs.

Vasily Golubev closely following the Olympics in Sochi. Many of the famous Belarusian athletes visited him at a party - came to "pokatushki" on glider, as they are called himself Basil. "Dasha Domracheva had three times Daschinsky flew, - Vasily bends his fingers. - Knowing the athletes in person, of course, worried for them is stronger ».

Most people who go on a trip abroad, seek to bring out the impressions or purchase. The main thing for Vasily Golubev - bring the idea, which he later sells the house. For example, the concept of electric car he had brought from America, where he had gone to visit her daughter. In the nearest plans - to make your generator.
"I come from the village - says the inventor of us goodbye. - And I never even thought arose to go for a good life in the city. What is it can involve, especially today, when any information is available on the Internet, and the rarest items ordered for home delivery? Here the silence, space, grace. Its economy, once again, where are you equip life as he sees fit. I had no one I come to the question, why me money for bread is not enough, but just think about how to earn them. All the rest will follow. Could you, for example, in Minsk, getting off the threshold of the house, sit on your glider and fly to the next city? That's right! »

Source: news.21.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting