Through the prism of the future

- For the motherland! For Stalin! Attack! - He shouted the young lieutenant.
- Oh nah - said ordinary Belolentov throwing rifle. - Shoot, I will not go!
Lieutenant surprise jumped back into the trench. Private had to finish, but the lieutenant had never shot deserters.
- Why did not you go?
- Here's another! Perdolit somewhere to die. For what?
- What was that for? For the home! For the family, with the children.
Private Belolentov spat.
- For the kids? Yes, my great-grandson in 2013 know what to say about me? What I cannon fodder.
The lieutenant turned squandered. This he did not expect, and now count on the support of other fighters.
- Business Belolentov says - Kudrin said Sgt. - My granddaughter column to write, that I personally - Kudrin has calculated that in mind - about 238 German women raped.
- Lucky you - ordinary sighed enviously Chubais. - My, they will say that I was a Stalinist nasty. Strangler peoples.
- And my say - political instructor sighed Gozman - that they would drink Bavarian.
- Your ?! - Astonished lieutenant.
Gozman spread his hands.
- Right, right - zagaldeli others - all facebook zasrut due parade. Like, in traffic jams worse than in the gas chamber.
All again glanced at Gozman. He blushed.
- So what do you what you want - said Belolentov - and I dump. Let Bavarian drink. If you are born.
Belolentov climbed out of the trench on the other side and walked to the rear. No detachments were not: they, too, parted, remembering that their grandchildren will be called butchers. For Belolentovym pulled the rest of the soldiers. The young lieutenant tried to fulfill their duty and destroy the vile deserters, but then he remembered that his son at the end of life to write a monograph "Stalin was worse than Hitler».
The road to Moscow was free.
Frost, general fatigue stretch carts and Siberian part of the Germans stopped near the Urals.
In 2013 in Moscow really drink Bavarian. President of the Third Reich and other democratic its citizens.
In Novosibirsk, also drank Bavarian. Like any other. Residents of the remaining survivor and Russia, which at that time was neither Kudrin nor Chubais, no other fashionable fans spit on the graves. Tyumen oil, diamonds and Siberian Yakut scientific potential allowed to live in grand style. Of course, sometimes in the capital of Russia a little sorry that lost that terrible war for a secret unit that featured future. But the sadness was held, when he came to train with the new German guest workers, capable of a penny to build a decent house.
© Olga Tuhanina

Source: kpnemo.ws

Tags

See also

New and interesting