The ironic flavor from Karl Lagerfeld

Fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld unveiled a new perfume called, full of self-irony, - Karleidoscope. As the author, he "took a sensitive approach to the creation of the new fragrance." "It's designed so that it can not be described in words - said Lagerfeld. - Mixing of odors forms something we can feel, but can not describe. " Following the creator leads a list of very familiar names: the basis Karleidoscope patchouli, Lao styrax, tonka bean and nutmeg, and in the heart ("perfume should be the owner of the heart, which, in a sense, breaks our hearts" - utochnyayaet Lagerfeld) - Heliotrope (" one of my favorite flavors »- KL), violet and freesia. "But I do not like technological approach to the description of fragrances - repeating fashion. - I prefer a sensual approach. " Touts new creation Lagerfeld Italian model Bianca Balti, which he photographed for posters fashion. In the bottle is hidden Karleidoscope Kaleidoscope - It shows the silhouette of the designer. European sales of the fragrance launched yesterday, October 11. Price perfume ranges from € 39 to € 63 depending on the volume.

Tags

See also

New and interesting