Dmitry Kogan - Ambassador Lexus in Russia

Dmitry Kogan, a world-renowned violinist and Honored Artist of Russia, has been selected as an ambassador of the brand Lexus. Now Dmitry will actively participate in events and activities organized by the automotive brand, such as the upcoming Lexus Hybrid Art. "I love to surround themselves with luxurious things that combine classic and innovation - says the newfound envoy. - That is why I choose Lexus - this car is very close to me in spirit. " Selecting Dmitry Kogan in the summer 2012 - Lexus GS. The new Lexus GS sedan has been created that, while maintaining the traditions and values ​​of the brand through the latest developments the automotive industry and emotional stylish design to attract new category buyers. Over 5 years, the best engineers have worked on the creation of the latest generation of GS. The new-look exterior and interior became the embodiment of a unique design philosophy Lexus - L-Finesse. Many innovative technologies first appear in the model GS - such as energy-efficient air conditioning system with S-Flow technology and «nanoe» Remote Touch interface, or second generation with the greatest in the auto industry built 12 multi-functional, 3-inch display. In addition, GS 450h was the world's first premium sedan, which used full hybrid system with a front engine and rear-wheel drive.

Tags

See also

New and interesting