Stepan Mikhalkov - Ambassador Lexus in Russia

Businessman restaurateur Stepan Mikhalkov director progressive in their views, open to the world, leads an active social life, travels, interested in art and innovation. Philosophy and Lexus Beliefs Stepan Mikhalkov are very similar, and it is this coincidence became the basis of a new partnership: in June 2012, Stepan Mikhalkov became ambassador Lexus in Russia. Stepan Mikhalkov appreciates comfort, and a car for him is not just a means of transportation, and virtually office on wheels, the wheel which he spends much of his working day. Lexus has all the necessary functionality for a comfortable mode of transportation in the Moscow traffic promptly solve business issues and telephony.

"I've always liked big, comfortable cars. And for me, Lexus - it's not just the premium status and modern technology, and the car, behind the wheel is comfortable and nice to be every day. Feels like Lexus is 100% my car, and I am pleased to present this brand in Russia ", - said Stepan Mikhalkov beginning of cooperation. Selecting Stepan Mikhalkov at the summer of 2012 - Lexus LX 570. Updated the LX 570 - the flagship off-road lineup Lexus. Stepan praised his uncompromising ability on rough terrain, combined with a high level of comfort for the driver and passengers seated in front and behind. Depending on the LX 570 is a capacity of 5 to 8 passengers, making them the maximum comfort. The vehicle interior is finished in mahogany. The body design of the LX 570 has undergone significant changes, and now one of the central elements of the exterior is the new grille in the shape of a spindle, which gives the car a stylish and impressive appearance.

Tags

See also

New and interesting