Motorola RAZR i

Motorola with Intel has created a powerful smartphone Motorola RAZR i. Display Super AMOLED Advanced with a diagonal of 4, 3 inches occupies almost the entire surface of the front panel, which increased viewing area, while maintaining the optimal size of the body. RAZR i - the first smartphone that supports the speed of 2, 0 GHz by using it a powerful processor Intel Atom. To ensure that power is so powerful system phone has a high-capacity battery. The specification states that the phone stand 20 hours in the "medium mode". Rather modest, especially considering that the calculated working hours in the laboratory are rarely consistent with the use in the real world. RAZR i smartphone running Android 4.0 «Ice Cream Sandwich». One of the most attractive features of the new device will be its appearance. Phone number is created using the most "technological" materials: high-strength aluminum frame surrounds the display with an engraving made from a durable, Corning Gorilla Glass, resistant to scratches. The rear surface of the housing is made of Kevlar. RAZR i has a special coating to protect against splashes - not even from the inside. Do not be afraid drabble!

Tags

See also

New and interesting