Twitter and hockey

Famous athletes, like many of us also like to conduct their own pages on social networks. In this set you will see photos from the pages of famous players. Alexander Ovechkin: "We go to Sochi!»

Pee Kay Subban, "Montreal»:

Nazem Kadri, "Toronto": "On the throne»

Paul Bissonnette: "Excellent student»

Paul Bissonnette: "Thank you for Cirque Du Soleil tickets, it was cool!»

Alexander Ovechkin:

Dustin Penner, "Anaheim": "At the Olympics among gourmets I would have an absolute record for the number of medals»

Dustin Penner: "He looked into the restaurant Selanne, does anyone know how to get a discount here? Teemu even left me a message »

Teemu: "Dustin. My idol, live your dream. " Dustin: "Teacher, this place is called by my name for 5 years».

Bryan Bickell, "Chicago»:

Mike Richards, "Los Angeles", "whale watching in Hawaii»

Brendan Bolligen, "Chicago", "My new friend in Cancun»

Bobby Ryan, "Ottawa": "Found in Paris bar with our Canadian flag. There's even a fans' Ottawa »!

Dustin Penner: "Now Goetz, Perry and I will give to charity $ 100 for every goal scored. Tc, guys, you know, now that you should try to pass? Not only with each other! »

Dustin Penner: "How long is the anthem? I just bet with a bookie ... Yes kidding, I put only on hockey »

Michael Del Zotto, "Nashville»:

Brian Gionta, "Montreal", "Caught a small hammerhead shark»

David Bekes, "St. Louis": "I watch curling, Jessica Schultz just rolled away on the other end of the court. Ah, if only I understood the rules ».

Jordin Tootoo: "Not a day goes by that I have not thought about his brother Terence. I will not forget you »

Kyle Okposo, "Islanders", "Watching" True Detective ", in my opinion, is the best show on TV»

Evander Kane, "Winnipeg": "I remember what heat»

Victor Stolberg, "Nashville": "Good luck to the guy at the Olympics # LuchshiySportsmenShveytsarii" Roman Josi

Maxim Talbot, "Colorado", "Good luck, guys!»

Joffrey Lupul, "Toronto", "Van Rimsdik, good luck in Sochi!»

Steve Ott, "Buffalo": "Happy birthday to my wife, Erica! For every man must stand cool woman, and I'm lucky in that sense »

Alex Galchenyuk, "Montreal", "Incredible!" Brandon Prust and Pee Kay Subban in the "trip to the ugly costumes»

Christina Marlowe: "The boys do not want to let go # PriveziDomoyZoloto" wife of Patrick Marleau, Team Canada forward

Nick Bonino, "Anaheim": "All successful spend Valentine's Day!»

Erik Karlsson, "Ottawa": "With Hagelin on steep bikes»

Eddie Lac, "Vancouver": "For the second day without my bro! Roberto, I hope you are well there with Carey [Pryce] »

Eddie Lac: "On Valentine's Day I will cry all night and think of Roberto»

Rafael Diaz, "Vancouver": "Congratulations to Yura Podladchikova with a victory in the halfpipe!»

Andrew Ference, "Edmonton": "This cap will bring our Olympians good luck!»

Steve Ott, "Buffalo»:

Brandon Prust, "Montreal", "Great»

Alexander Salak, SKA: "Start the party!»

Jake Gardiner, "Toronto»:

Anton Khudobin, "Carolina": "Dobby the house! Friends # # Abzakovo »

Olga Bobrovskaya:

Roberto Luongo: "Now I do not feel so unlucky" In the match against Russia striker USA TJ Oshi sold 4 of 6 bullets

David Perron, "Edmonton": "Want to get 40,000 followers in an hour? Score 4 of 6 shootout at the Olympics! Excellent work, TJ! »

Pavel Datsyuk, "Detroit": "From Sochi with love»

Source: www.sports.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting