Where we lose strength and where we collect them?

Faced in his life one is unclear. Almost the same situation in different time intervals is a completely different feeling. Once it caused a storm of emotions (including crying, the prosecution of all mortal sins, then resentment, cessation of communication, etc.), and at other times with the same person I took the situation calmly. The second option I liked more. I was thinking, what am I to prevent, react and so for the first time and realized that time I had a little strength. Both physically and emotionally.

So I decided to conduct an audit in the methods of recruitment and loss of strength. Here is the results of my work.

We are losing strength:

· When we say "yes", while I wanted to say "no»,
· When you smile, instead of crying,
· When not relaxing,
· When we persuade ourselves to suffer a little more, instead of understanding "For what purpose, I light it now suffer?»
· When offended, rather than to ask a person about what we need,
· When doing the wrong business,
· When a person is not interested in you, and you for some contrived reason to continue to communicate with him,
· When people close to you most of the time talking about the negative,
· When we talk a lot about politics, utility tariffs, traffic jams, etc.
· When gossip,
· When a lot emotionally and talk about how others live (most often want to tell you how bad others live),
· When working on a boring, boring work,
· When we are afraid,
· When do you expect that someone will come (Santa Claus, Prince Leopold oligarch) and change your life,
· When scolded herself, considered himself unworthy, inept, unsuccessful,
· When someone thinks you're such and you agree with this.

We gain strength when:

· Meet New People,
· Acquire new knowledge,
· Traveling,
· Overcome your fears,
· Try something new (eg, hair or style of dress),
· Walk (not to be confused with the "run on the job" or go to the store, and it is a walk without a specific purpose),
· Flirting with men,
· Engage in creative work (suitable painting, cross stitching, cooking rolls with smoked sausage, etc.),
· Communicate with nice people,
· Communicate with the people who support us and believe in us,
· Engaged in your body (you can use any bodily practices, sauna, swimming pool),
· Free the physical space (think of how differently you feel in the renovated rooms),
· Free the emotional space (remember how you otherwise feel when managed to forgive and to say goodbye to a man),
· Say "no" when I want to say "no" and say "yes" when I want to say "yes»,
• When starting to do what we want.

Tags

See also

New and interesting