Feminine qualities that attract a decent man of her life:

1. Dignity

Woman deserves to do nothing herself. Dignity is associated with purity and faith in divine favor women. How dignity falls, falls belief that someone has to work therein, followed by a woman tries everything in his life to resolve itself, and so she's just herself transformed into a coffin, and indeed a miserable creature.

Signs of dignity:

• it is respectful of their wishes.
As a rule, a man and a woman in the same family have one common desire - to make a man happy. This error usually at the beginning stage of the relationship. Dignity - so give yourself the right to their own desires, beliefs, preferences. And if we talk about the question, "Who who first must give way?" The woman in the first place must give yourself - your desires.

• feeling that "all around want to take care of me".
Woman is worthy to meet always worthy men. A worthy woman is always relies on the support. Shy, does not need support, because she always has a plan, all she can.
Women's Dignity - I have to, man - myself. A woman is born to her desires and goals have been achieved by someone. Man - to help a woman achieve her desires and goals (or their with her, if soul mates).

• It does not feel perfect, so try different ways to achieve the desired gladly.
When a woman is no longer care for themselves, as it were, a cry for help - I feel bad! But men are attracted to women is not a tragedy, and the chance to make her happy.
Woman deserves to look after themselves, to be beautiful, attractive.

• there is a principle - "Every man is good to start relationships, until proven otherwise." If you can not build a relationship with etim- no problem following. This is a matter of the relationship at the beginning - before marriage and intimacy.

If a man does not show respect to it, it ceases to communicate with him. If a woman continues to communicate with those who did not respect her - her self-esteem drops. In the psyche of children and women is a mechanism - I currently judging the way people treat me around me. But before finding a loved one, you need to find your social circle that is respectful towards women.

• easy to ask for help.

• Do not attempt to please a man, sacrificing himself. Woman, constantly sacrificing himself, no longer see it. It's like a drug - the worse the more themselves to shoulder.

• Women should be feeling as if it is the most interesting man in the world. Men excited about this. But first it is necessary most to believe that it is interesting.

Tags

See also

New and interesting