Night Nicholas churchyard

Hello, my friend! Want me to tell you a story?

1. A Tale our start with the fact that we, having driven 200 miles from home, stumble upon a small bank of the River Boyne, who successfully crossed on the right horse.

2. And to our eyes appeared majestic Who Sorrow Church, which Nicholas churchyard stands.

3. Judging by the numerous marks, its walls have seen a lot. And we had to spend the night in this mysterious place.

4. Next flying serpent-dragon, and the sight of it was a little uncomfortable.

5. Web-based branches.

6. A few minutes later the dragon flew back.

7. Flew he literally over our heads, the benefit that we had to hide.

8. The last rays of the setting sun ...

9. It is necessary to eat, hungry because after a long journey! My favorite is preparing a delicious dinner.

10. Even our rodents perked up, realizing that we again went out for an adventure!

11. From the sky falling meteorites.

12. I am sure that if I ever come to an end, then it will look that way.

13. In the distance, huge birds flew.

14. Leaving behind a beautiful traces.

15. And we have decided that it is time to eat and gain strength before the long autumn night.

16. With the departure of the sun on the street colder.

17. And in the sky the first stars appeared bright Venus.

18. As soon as it got dark finally, in the windows of the Temple came on soft light.

19. What are the secrets to hide its walls?

20. Around the more there was not a single soul and from it grew a little scary. Only we are alone with the Temple.

21. We looked at him and he looked at us. A long time did not come to him at night people.

22. And here we have felt his breath ... breath of warmth, the smell of summer nights and stellar something long forgotten childhood. All these years, the giant lived his life, and we have been here only occasional guests. But sometimes a few seconds seem longer eternity ...

23. In the distance above the horizon moon rose.

24. However, the sky was unusually stellar.

25. The full moon was supposed to be only the next night, but in this form the moon was beautiful.

26. We walked around the bell tower.

27. Inside the Temple continued to flicker the lights and enticing travelers to visit.

28. Belfry like reaching for the moon. Apparently, they have something to communicate.

29. And the temple seemed called us to himself, to tell the ear some of his thoughts. He has so many of them have accumulated over a long life ...

30. The moon softly lit all around.

31. And we, her eyes closed, still decided to go inside ...

32. What do we have there? I do not know. Maybe an hour, maybe a few seconds.

33. Clear weather gave way to gloomy clouds, drawn sky. Some clouds swept so low that it touched cupola of the church, but quickly released, flew away.

34. Overhead suddenly whirled giant whirlpool, he would grab the stars from the sky and tighten them somewhere at the center of the funnel. So quickly that we too had begun to worry whether he will leave at least some stars alone - and how can we do without them we?

35. And then behind we heard whispers - apparently, Temple said some words and everything stopped as quickly as it began. And then suddenly, just a few minutes, the sky gave us another unforgettable sight.
Solar halo we have seen more than once, but the moon ... Looking at the huge halo in the sky, do not even believe that this is happening here and now - too many things have happened in just one night.

And maybe none of this was not at all, and we all just a dream? Every fact happens. Especially when spend the night at the old churchyard ...

--img37--

Source: frantsouzov.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting