Shoes Collection Cameron Diaz

Published a book about healthy eating The Body Book and finishing work on the film "Annie," 41-year-old Hollywood blonde Cameron Diaz, followed by the star of the series "Sex and the City" Sarah Jessica Parker, began to actively explore the field of design. Together with the US company, a manufacturer of luxury shoes Pour La Victorie Cameron has developed its own line of footwear.

Last summer, the actress has signed a two-year contract and officially entered the post of artistic director of the brand.

"When I first met Pour La Victorie, I realized that the brand has potential, but there is no personal handwriting. I will look for an opportunity to reveal her personality. " - Actress shared her impressions.

The collection was very wearable, without unnecessary pomp and clever details. Elegant shoes, which however is not without comfort, executed in black and gray tones with hints of shades of white.

"I would not want to get me copied. So I tried to create a shoe in which women can feel self-sufficient ».
Absolutely not having this experience, hard to find time between filming in two scenes, the actress is completely immersed in the process of wanting to grasp all the details of the production process. However, representatives of Pour La Victorie say that Cameron's face will not be used to promote the collection, which will be in stores next fall.

At a cost of $ 250 for a pair of shoes from Diaz will be available in the online store ShopStyle.

Tags

See also

New and interesting