Vengeful Mr. Clooney

The King of Hollywood promises to avenge the leading «Saturday Night Live» for the fact that they had mocked his penchant for younger girls. Clooney promises his mate joke will be fierce.

George Clooney not only Oscar winner, director, producer, and just a great guy, but the idol, which is also Sportive.

The objects of his frequent ridicule were Sandra Bullock, Bill Murray, as well as Brad Pitt and Matt Damon. However, after over by Clooney laughed at the Golden Globes, saying that he preferred to "float away into space and die" than to stay with a woman his own age (we are talking about the film "Gravity") - Clooney intends to teach Amy Poehler and Tina fairies really.

Amy Poehler and Tina Fey - brave joker.

First of all, George drew in his venture Matt Damon, joker sending an angry letter, written ostensibly the star of the film "Good Will Hunting." But Amy and Tina quickly figured out what was happening.

I have received from leading giant fruit baskets in the mail - shared Damon, in an interview on Thursday.

As I wrote, Matt was also a target for jokes Clooney. So the other day, he told Reddit AMA, George Clooney used his revenge for Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.

George was sentimental letter on my behalf and sent it to Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. It said how much they hurt my feelings, jokingly calling me "garbage collector". In response to the message they sent two baskets of fruit. One was a whole letter of apology. Another was a note: "If this is all pranks Clooney, then, please know that we are damn inveterate joker and should try better to deceive us».
I photographed the letter and sent photos to him by e-mail-y, with a note: Go, f-ck yourself (approx. The author: I would pass it as "went to train in," but pretty sure I have not, so leave interpretation of you).
Honestly, he was still just a kid. I see reality as shaking his shoulders when he laughs all alone at home on their same jokes.

George and Amy Poehler.

Poehler and Fey, who have not been deceived by his joke, Clooney wrote a note asking "to try better." But Clooney has not yet finished. He, of course, refused to talk about what a joke he is preparing another leading, but he promised that it would be "brutal."

They asked me to try? - Said George Clooney. - I'll try them. It was just an appetizer, main dish is yet to come!

But if I do what I think - it would be really cruel, so I have to decide, is it worth it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting