ah well done

Rode today with ideological taxi driver. Years 40. A little bald, burly, but not an athlete. Carrier-workaholic. Such a group of friends find politically educated guess. Classic key opinion leader.

The door slammed another, and he became angry and Maidan offer a bright one decision after another, from acceleration to the execution "of Bandera."

At first I felt a pulse I became stronger, the breath hitched. Still sitting silent, I see that character is so samoupoёn ideas that the discussions will not work. And then suddenly I feel ... because the truth says. I feel that it should support in his quest to restore order-disperse-shoot! Remember, in general, that I come from Mariupol, well, rushed.

Bratuha, I say, I do believe that we have a real president in the country to be proud of. He has two separate raids. He knows life behind bars and on the outside. There are responsible for the market, not to mention here. And these inteligenty hu »№% you on Independence, did not smell of gunpowder, fraera Galimov.

The taxi driver is listening. I continue.

I had my way, I would have freed two zones kids, let them on the Maidan fucking debris, the peaks of these banderlogov pasazhayut, then we'll see whose true. Say?

Listen and carefully in the mirror already looking at me. I do not understand the banter on the truth or hair dryer bot ... Like and nods, but not sure how something.

People say it fuckers. A fuckers have to pay. They need to be milked like cows.
Garbage with us at the same time, the soldering work out on the full. Business divide between the lads, obshchak that was full, and now these pigeons in wheelbarrows ride, and the boys on the areas slurp soup. You're like, say, brother, agree?

Stopped a taxi driver. Blown away just like something. And hot debate did not happen.

I do not know whether he would like to try to shoot them all before-disperse, but the image of his light, he presented an alternative future seems very bright.

Vitaliy Georgiev

Tags

See also

New and interesting