Wardrobe with their hands

As no experience and skills in the furniture business to build a home closet. It will be a photo and some text. The text on behalf of the author. Come

The logical continuation of my repair in the room turned out to be the new arrangement, the volume in the cabinet to replace the standard Soviet, which is probably everyone in the house, or at least was. Not having absolutely no experience in the furniture business, I decided to poizuchat topic shkafovozvedeniya tyrnete and download a program in which the Pro100 can design the product ...
onnoe

I became interested in this program must have options that nasozdavali 10 cabinets for her room, including a corner option, but settled on a flat plain. The cabinet is divided into three sections of the shelves. One for the wives, the second for the unborn child, the third favorite for me. And 2 sections for short and long clothing.

Introduction to the theory of forced me to buy some tools ... Shilo konfirmatnoe drill, countersink ... I learned a lot of new words and concepts ...

What would collect at the box curve, at least, I bought 2 clamps and pattern produced L-shaped. At the same time he works out at the drilling holes konfirmat.

On the forums people enjoy tickers and pencils trying to make the marks on the face of the chipboard, and smart people do to themselves the so-called conductor. 2 pieces of the composite, 2 pieces of chipboard screws, bearings suitable diameter and conductor for drilling into the end ready.

I met on the forums this question - to put dowel konfirmatnoy screed or when not to? I read, and learned that povtykat near Confirmates desirable to put dowel jig and produced for drilling and under konfirmat and a dowel. Nihal will.

So wardrobe designed and put on the cut. A few days later I received a sea of ​​boards. At first I somehow truhanul thought that I shall not understand, and nothing has started such a big deal ...

But after walking around for half a day, I spread all scattered, and calmed down. Hands are head is, thank God there is Internet - will understand.

From the Soviet cabinet stayed ceiling angular groove. On the basis of this design will collect the boxes. At the same time, and practice ...

The fact it was convenient and not tricky ...

Mark, assembled, clamped, drilled, screwed and ready. The main thing to pay attention to the joints. Everything should be nice, neat as for themselves.

14 boxes!

Next, I moved from the garage into the room ... and began to fasten the bottom of the cabinet feet. In certain circles it is called basement furniture makers.

What would my feet slipped on the floor of the new OSB three prolakirovannomu environmentally friendly paint and not scratch it, I stuck to the legs felt. Just picked average partitions, I set the sliders to the boxes, and of course everything on the dowels and Confirmates for this supporting part and should be stronger steel eggs Arnie.

Inside

Boxes moved from the garage into a warm room, and also purchased the runners on their wooden sides. I mark up them strictly in the middle.

On the street cold, all our stuff in the garage and the wardrobe are only just being built ... Alone, set the side wall and the first partition ... shelves ... shmolki twist, sit down.

Cabinet depth of 650 mm. Height 2635mm, 2758mm length ... whatever this great machine of.

Shelves set with the help of our accommodation.

Then set up the facades. Not difficult. The gaps between the facade and I was making the shelves 2mm plastic tape glued to the box front left closed, then opened it and fasten screws. Reliably, quickly and without errors.

More facades

In principle, the cabinet looks so assembled ...

​​

And here we have a box with a secret.

More

and

It remains to establish the door ...

What I'm actually here and busy.

2 doors installed, the truth is with the help of his wife ... she's on the other side of the frame.

General view without me.

With closed doors.
Basically, that's all. I even hugged at the end of it, welcoming it into his home ... before I liked him at the end.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting