Filming undefeated in Australia

Angelina Jolie started to work on the set of his film "Unbroken» (Unbroken) on Thursday (23 January) in Queensland, Australia.

38-year-old actress and director was completely in his element on the set - she watched each scene and ask directions, answering many questions crew of her second directorial work (the first work of director Angelina Jolie, "In the Land of Blood and Honey", 2011 ).

Angelina Jolie almost a month was not on the set, since in December the whole family visited Australia. Now the work is in full swing.

The premiere of "Unbroken" is scheduled for 25 December 2014.

I read a terrific book by Laura Hillenbrand, and I was so touched by the story of Louis Zamperini heroic, that I immediately decided to fight for the right to charge for her movie - said Angelina

"Unbroken" - a drama about real events of World War II history of struggle and salvation Louis Zamperini, more than a month drifted across the Pacific after the crash and got two years in Japanese captivity. Jolie personally acquainted with Zamperini and are in communion with him creatively support and inspiration.

The script of the film "Unbroken" by Joel and Ethan Coen wrote the book of the same name by Laura Hillenbrand (2010). The author thoroughly studied the history of Zamperini in conversations with him as well as his diaries, letters, memoirs of his colleagues on the Olympic team, and World War II veterans.

The main role in the film "Unbroken" was the young British actor Jack O'Connell, known for his roles in the TV series "Skins».

Tags

See also

New and interesting