It's fate

Sometimes there are stories, after which only remains to say: "This is the fate»

1.Vor hit by a bus in a second after the robbery

In May 2011, in Bogota, Colombia One attacker tried to take away a woman's cell phone. After a brief struggle, he tried to get away but with just a couple of steps, was suddenly hit by a bus. Everything that happens captured video camera, and video hit the various media.

2.Voenny paid for pollution

Ron Poirier, who worked in the 1970s as a radio technician at Naval Base Camp Lejeune in North Carolina, has admitted that in those years the fleet dropped hundreds of gallons of toxic solvents into the sea. Chemicals in turn fell into drinking water. Cancer, from which Ron died in May 2013, was among diseases provoked by toxins trapped in the water, which affected local residents and Marines. Before his death, Ron told Associated Press, said that his disease a kind of retribution, ugotovlennoy his destiny.

"When the day of reckoning will come, - said Ron - I hope that all the victims are aware that I do not know what they do».

3. Human, do a good deed, suddenly finds $ 40

"In my life, there was a period when I suffered from insomnia and spent all night, tossing and turning in bed. One day at 6:30 in the morning I went to the supermarket and at the exit I saw a homeless person. Then I bought a hamburger, they warmed up and gave this unfortunate man. Then I went to another store.

Parked the car and opened the door to the car, I involuntarily looked down. And what do you think I saw there? On the sidewalk were brand new $ 20. I thought it was funny, but what really struck me was the fact that leaving the store, I found another 20 dollars, and at the same place. I checked the purse, but the previous 20 bucks were in place ».

4.Skupoy pays twice

"I once bought two newspapers, and only pay for one. When I tried to move away, he noticed that the window slammed a newspaper machine stuck the edge of my shirt. I had to insert into the machine an additional 25 cents, to be released from captivity ».

5.Dobro returned a hundredfold

"On that day, my son and I went to the store to buy him another game for consoles. At the box office in front of us was a woman who was clearly very angry because of the fact that it did not accept the card, and it had nothing to buy infant formula for your baby. My son was so fascinated by her charming child that returned the game and invited the woman to pay for your purchase. "Your baby needs feeding more than I have in the" Plants vs. Zombies "- persuaded the woman my son. My heart swelled with pride for him, so I decided to buy him all the same game.

When we left the store, the stranger caught up with us and handed the envelope to my son, asking open it only at home. Imagine our surprise when, opened the envelope, we saw $ 100, which is attached to the note, "You deserve it, young man» ».

6.Otdavayte, and you will be rewarded

"There was a period in my life when I was just a furniture salesman, and my salary is only enough to pay the bills. Sometimes I even had to starve because there is nothing to buy food.

One way or another, but one day I could not sell anything. It was the end of the day, and my revenue remained zero. One elderly couple went shopping and looking after the TV stand. Other sellers do not want to communicate with them, because we know that older people tortured their first long inquiries, and as a result, at best, buy something for $ 100, while the seller's revenue will be only $ 2.

Then I thought - maybe if I'm anything today I can sell, then maybe luck will turn to face me. So I sold the two spouses stand under the TV. They wanted to use the services of the collector of furniture, and, despite the fact that our store offers such an opportunity (for an additional fee of course), I took, and volunteered to collect them stand for free, on the condition that they zaedut me at the end of the working day . On that poreshali.

When I was in their wonderful apartment, I immediately felt a delicious aroma wafting from the kitchen and tried to ignore it (it was not easy, because I almost did neither eat for 3 days). 3 hours later, I finished my work.

However, the old lady so I just do not let go - she took me into the kitchen and sat at the table and fed freshly cooked roast beef. It was better than all the money in the world! After all, I have not eaten homemade food, specially prepared for me that even the tears welling up in my eyes. I was grateful and thankful to the old woman, and she, in turn, handed me an envelope. From fills me with joy that today I finally go to sleep with a full stomach, I completely forgot about it. Opening the envelope at home, I found a $ 100 down and cried ...

After this incident, having worked for the seller some time, I have always tried to help people who are not looking for benefits in large purchases. And you know, it's helped me, and then I got a better paying job. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting