Batman

The life of 27-year-old Minsk resident Sergei Efimenko full of adventure. He was pulled from the water drowning people, provide first aid to victims of the accident and catching street thieves. This young man has no relation to the police or the Ministry of Emergency Situations. He just used to look around and strongly disagree with the fact that the rescue of drowning - the handiwork of drowning.

About indifference Belarusians said a lot. According to the principle of "none of my business," home to many, but not all.
About us Sergei Efimenko wrote his friend, who is genuinely concerned for his health. Here is how he describes his friend:

"Wherever he went, in whatever direction went, everywhere he is an occasion to show their intelligence and physical abilities in extreme situations».

We decided to meet personally with the adventurer and hear of his exploits firsthand. A bit embarrassed, Sergei told that at one time was even awarded by the President of the medal "For Courage". It was during his student years. In a beautiful winter day he and his friends strolled along the promenade and suddenly saw a man fell through the ice. There was no time to think: it was necessary to respond at lightning speed and save the man. The courage of a young man noted OSVOD, he congratulated the university and handed clock. A few months later he arrived, and a medal.

But it turns out, this case - just the tip of the iceberg. A year earlier, Sergei Efimenko Svislochi pulled out another drowning. And not so long ago was in an extreme situation with his wife to a romantic trip to Morocco.

- We went on a small tour bus, when suddenly the car in front of us started doing somersaults and it crashed into another bus. As we later learned, in such situations, a passing transport almost never stops - can be too much trouble. But as I sat in front, I was able to insist on a halt. He ran up to the victim and began to pull out of the car. Unfortunately, it ended sadly, the trauma was incompatible with life.

As long as you think you would have done on the site Sergey, we tell about another unusual case, which occurred a few days ago. As befits stories about superheroes, it was the beginning of a very prosaic.

- In the evening I went to the store for some bread, I went to the arch ... and then I heard a terrible scream! I understand that a woman screams. At first I did not understand what was going on until he saw fleeing into the distance Man. It turned out that a thief stole a ladies handbag. Although I do not call myself an athlete, but quickly caught up with the attacker. Apparently, he was afraid, because I almost did not resist. I ask him to let go, but I thought: "What if it is my wife or my mother snatch purses?" Gave him the police.

The young man says that somehow miraculously constantly faced with epileptics, in transport or on the street. Algorithm of actions already perfected to automatism: to put his head on the side to hold his tongue, so that man does not hurt. More recently, parents reminded him, as a child he almost left without a nose. At the other, they were digging in the ground with sharp saperkami and Sergei decided to bend lower and curious. The result was on the nose. Mother worried: what if the thief had recently had a knife? Or drowning people have dragged behind him and his son?

Sergei himself for the role of Batman is not complaining. Frank: to help people he is very nice. After each such incident, he feels great satisfaction. The only thing that still can not understand why all of these situations occur with it? And what he should expect tomorrow?

Such cases happen every day, just someone indifferently passes, and someone as a hero article capable to risk their lives for the sake of short-range and correctly evaluate what is happening around. Sorry, but such person is already a rarity and they are worthy of distinction and favorable living conditions in this whatsoever society.

Do you ever have people first aid or rescue from unpleasant situations?

--img5--

Source: news.tut.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting