The original photo project

London photographer Chino Otsuka Japanese descent decided to return to the past a very original way: it has added its modern image in old photographs.

The 1979 and 2006 Kitakamakura Japan
The result is a photo project titled "Imagine that you find me," in which a girl as it meets soboy- "child».

1982 and 2005 in Paris, France
I must say the work is done with real talent - pictures convey warmth and naturalness of family photo albums.

1976 and 2005, Kamakura, Japan
And in terms of technical PHOTOMANIPULATIONS done very high quality - shadows, lighting, grain and color of the outstanding work of high quality professionals.

1975 and 2009, France
"The process of digital photo processing has much in common with the work of" time machine "- I like a journey back to where I once lived, I become a tourist its past and its history," -rasskazyvaet photographer.

1981 and 2006, Japan
Chino carefully choose the images that fall into this series - in the story of the project play an important role trains, hotels, leisure areas.

1985 and 2006 UK
"It is difficult to separate the past from the present, to draw a line between the territories ... in my work reflects the different stages of my growing up, my memories»

... I'm not here and not there, I'm somewhere in the middle -So, I even feel like both a Japanese woman and an English ... "Each picture - a fascinating" dialogue "between the little girl and adult woman. Before us is the same person, Chino Otsuka, but at different times of his life.

1985 and 2005, China

1982 and 2005, France

1977 and 2009, France

1980 and 2009, Japan

1975 and 2005, Spain

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting