Terms of men

1. Tears - it is blackmail.
2. If you want something - tell me straight. Dot the i: Translucent hints do not work! Transparent hints do not work! Even superprozrachnye hints do not work! Just tell me straight!
4. Yes and No are perfectly suited as an answer to almost any question.
5. Share with us only the problems that must be solved. For that we also need. For sympathy - to the girlfriends.
6. If the headache persists for 17 months, you clearly something wrong. To the doctor.
7. All we said 6 months ago can not be used as an argument in the dispute. Moreover, the shelf life of any replica or comment will automatically expire no later than 7 days.
8. If you think you're fat, probably because it is. We do not have to ask.
9. If we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the interpretations of acts on you like a red rag to a bull, we meant the other.
10. You can either ask us to do something or to say how we should do it. But not both together. If you know how to do what you need in the best possible way - go and do it myself.
11. If possible, Save your everything you wanted to say to advertising.
12. Christopher Columbus did not say no where to swim. And we do not need!
13. All men see in only 16 colors, as in the standard color scheme of Windows. Peach - is the juice, not the color. Pumpkin - a cake, too, not the color. What is a coral and mauve, we have no idea
14. If something itches, it is necessary to scratch. Dot.
15. If we ask what happened, and you answer "no", then we are going to behave as if nothing had happened. Obviously, you're lying, but point to argue ?!
16. If you ask a question that does not want to hear the answer to, expect an answer you do not want to hear.
17. If we have to go somewhere together, absolutely anything you wear is suitable ...
18. Do not ask what we think about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as the transfer of Arshavin, the device motherboard or the results of yesterday's rally.
19. Do you have something to wear.
20 is a lot of shoes.
21. I am in shape. Round - is also a form.
22. Yes, I know, now I sleep on the couch. But, you know, men in general do not mind. It's like hiking go

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting