Residents of the Urals

35-year-old resident of Uralsk Rinat Fardiev repaired his car when he heard a loud thud. Ran to the scene, he saw the sinking car and without thinking twice rushed into the icy water and began to pull out survivors. "At the site of the accident, I saw a confused driver and passengers of VAZ, which in the darkness could not understand what happened to the car in which they crashed. Then I in the footsteps of the wheels went downstairs and found the "Audi" in the river upside down. I immediately went into the water and began to pull people out of the car. First I took the driver and passenger, who was sitting in the front seat, and then two passengers from the back seat. They at that time were already unconscious ยป

Unfortunately, one of the rescued Rinat people survived - 34-year-old passenger of "Audi" died of hypothermia. Other victims were hospitalized and at the moment have already been discharged.

Rinat itself works as a driver and did not see much in the act of heroism. "I'm still in place accident traffic police said that they would decide on my promotion. But from the beginning I did not seek publicity and produce any awards, most importantly, managed to save the people "- he said.

--img2--

Source: tengrinews.kz

Tags

See also

New and interesting