the Bahamas

At the mention of the Bahamas immediately comes to mind a luxurious beach holiday, crystal clear water for diving and sandy beaches. Today we go to the Bahamas for a walk in places where tourists rarely set foot, and learn how the local population lives there. Come to the center of Nassau, the capital of the Bahamas, and there is beauty. Luxury shops, restaurants ...

Beautiful streets of the colonial city center, you can walk in the shade of acacia trees and listen to the chirping of birds of paradise!

On the shore of luxury hotels, golf courses ...

Well, the beauty of the ...

What else should the American tourist?

American tourists need more hotels PUPS! Even more swimming pools and golf courses.

Even more manicured colored houses for instragrama.

Even more shops ...

Even more sites for giant cruise liners.

Funny, that if in any search engine to score "Bahamas", then you will be given about these pictures.

These pictures could be attributed to the hundreds of places in the world from Bali to the Dominican Republic. They have no relation to the countries where the tourists go. All this is unreal.

I do not really understand, why go to the Bahamas for a vacation:

When can I go to Dubai:

Leisure long ago turned into fast food. Everywhere all the same. Everything works according to uniform standards. Well, maybe just in the Bahamas negros you serve, and in Dubai packs or Filipinos. It is also equally dull all provincial attractions. All the colonial city built to the same standards that now McDonalds. All fortresses, forts, old ruins, ethnic villages and souvenir shops - all the same everywhere. Did you know that 90% of all gifts made in China? African Mask and Indian statue of elephant - all made in China. We live in a happy time when you can buy any souvenirs in Moscow. When there is no need to fly to the other end of the world for tourism exotic, it has long come to you.

It is quite another journey. A traveler from a tourist is different as well as crumb-potatoes from the restaurant of the Michelin red guide. When I was given a questionnaire upon arrival in another country for the purpose of the visit, I always write "the journey." It is important. Tourist cruise ship on it and on the beach. Traveler day and night studying the customs and way of life of the local population, it is a pioneer! It is a pity that all the usual tourist visa. I want to separate visas for travelers!

Let's see how people live in the Bahamas. We walk in the places where no one had gone before American tourist.

And she did not step in here. Just 10 kilometers from the tourist reservations.

Store protected as a military facility. Bars on the windows, a fence topped with barbed wire, even tape the wire on the roof!

The debt does not sell)

Indigenous male population of the Bahamas is in the two states. Sitting on a bench near the house ...

Alternatively, you can sit on the fence ...

Or thump ...

Buha half of the population, the second just sitting under a palm tree. Right from the morning kvass ... Something it reminds me of.

Children ride

Some crazy

Kindergarten

Women work

Since the former British colony of Bahamas, here are the red Royal Mail boxes

Houses of simple Bahamians

Living quite poor

Local shop

On Christmas Eve at each intersection formed spontaneous collapse.

The average street

I go, I see the grandmother sitting in a funny hat. We should take a picture of it, I think ...

Take pictures, and here comes a man begins to talk to me, as usual, "Hi, how are you, where are you ... blah blah blah." And then he says:
 - Girls do not want?
 - I do not want, thank you, - I answered politely
 - Yes, you look like! - And here comes a certain creature. Picture this "girl" is the first in this post.
 - Uh-uh, no thanks - I'm a little prifigel of these girls and politely turned to leave
 - Total $ 15 at a time or $ 10 for a blowjob! Very cheap! - "Girl" began to spin and exposes different parts of his body. During the demonstration of the goods, I noticed that it is likely "boy" instead of "girl", as informed host.
 - Well, not like Sandra, look at her sister! - And then he runs out of the room and the elephant is also beginning to show themselves.

In general, legs barely carried.

Here is another local girls

Actually, I tell you, a man with an expensive camera in the poorest and dangerous part of the city is very popular with the girls. All at once want to meet.

I recommend.

Fisherman

The local delicacy

The fish is sold in packs of 5-10 kg

In the poor areas of the city forced by all the old machines

Sometimes they are repaired, although the majority of it's time to send to the landfill.

Local fashion

So, I'm fashion blogger, it is necessary to write about fashion something. In the Bahamas in fashion short pants hanging from the ass.

Shirts with flowers, like the Soviet pans emalirvoannye.

Yo, Braz!

Costume there are a spanking

Local gangsters

Mod

Then wear flip flops with white socks. This is generally the most chic. And the car. You can ride on an old Japanese mammoth shit, but the main thing should be tapped!

The most important thing in the car - it drives. Standard bluff, but nothing helped.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting