Something about the service manager

3 years ago by working a certain company to provide internet and cable TV.
In this article, he will tell you about his former profession has a service engineer and show the difficulties he has encountered almost every day. Someone found our "subscriber Memo" I think this topic will

Thus, the working day begins with the arrival at the "base", where we get the outfit for the day. Which is often uplifting.
There are tenants soldiers))

There are family
Comment in the application "My husband took a cable cut, what would the poor guy's wife did not climbed to the Internet, then he twisted cable back and what we see?»

There are curious. But we all need to help. Including solve problems with blacks))))

Along with the dress we get the keys to the equipment that we may need to run applications. In the photo you can see a perfect Varant when you hold all the keys that are necessary because It is that to you there will be other work. service engineer, and the keys will be needed before it, that's when the dance begins with a tambourine on the keys.

Then we bring to the application (or walk if you work "foreveelon" or with the installer). Sometimes the equipment is located on the grounds of houses, sometimes in the machine room of elevator shafts. The second option is much worse because This is another dance with a tambourine to find the keys to the mash.pomescheniya worse if you are alone and peremeschaeshsya on foot. It happens that the lifters are sitting in the same area, and the keys you need to take them from the house in another district. It's much easier with the hostel, there is equipment on the premises predcherdachnyh and keys are usually on duty.

Installation boxes means easy access to it, but this is not always easy. But we do not lose heart and we help each other advice))

Sometimes you can see the revenge of tenants / competitors / pr. Of evil forces. In this case we were lucky, the box turned out to another company. Zapenili

Without patriotism anywhere

and without mysticism. I think it was bad at all with the work of the D-link

Slightly depart from the topic. Sometimes getting up in the entrance udivlyaeshsya pigsty in which people live, but there are also some decent porches and yards.

And what views from the rooftops ...

Well continue. Installation is also not the case prostoe.Poroy had to pull on such cable channels from the 1st to the 9th floor

But there are powerful installers

Always I liked the mounting of optics. Hairline, and what baud rate.
Eh ... technology technology

At the time when assembling the ladder he forgets perevoplaschaetsya in Spider-Man))

Found in one of the elevators. And rightly so, think about the children)

There was a case of theft ardent TV, and the robber approached with wit.

There are antiques lovers with a desire to connect to it (antiques) Internet and that would be all the "Flying»

Subscribers much about all you will not tell. There have been cases of fires in machinery spaces. Burns all cleaned. We have a great and fun company to restore all.

But after a hard day, in the evening at the "base" darts. If it is of course still intact)))

And finally ... I can not talk about the other companies, but the work here has taught me a lot. There was a really friendly staff there without any team building or something like that. If there is some sort of emergency on the application (that was delayed to 21-00 to 18-00 at work) no one who did not throw and everyone was willing to help. Sometimes it was a misunderstanding between the tenants and us (serv.inzhenerami and installers) on the placement of equipment in the hallways. I have to say I understand, and those who are plagued by frequent noise from operating the equipment and those who have been instructed to solve the problem and go to work.

--img31--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting