Electronic billboards advertising on children react to the real aircraft

The other day I was reading some topic Habré (alas, I can not find the search), where the author spoke about his passion for aviation and how he admires aviatrafikom. I caught this phrase, but a little different reason. The fact that the week before I had seen a similar news, but quite another field - from advertising.

So, imagine you are standing in a traffic jam near the airport. Here billboard advertising screen airline British Airways. On the screen a small child and a normal advertisement. But as soon as the sky appears a real airplane, owned by British Airways, display child stands up and points a finger at him. In this case, the text appears on a billboard type of "look, it flies flight BA431 from Amsterdam." Or "That's flight to the Maldives, the minimum price for a ticket - so much."

Interestingly, for the realization of the idea was not required to fence some very very complicated garden. Billboard receive regular updates flight schedules, data from the transponder and GPS-coordinates of airplanes. Well, the movie starts at the right time. It seems like everything is simple, but what effect!

Authors advertising companies believe that such advertising should be much more effective than usual. Because "while you're standing in a traffic jam, someone flying from Amsterdam to Fiji; it can not cause jealousy and makes you think about a little holiday »

In conclusion, showing a small roller. He's not as interesting as the picture, but perfectly illustrates the principle.

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/205630/

Tags

See also

New and interesting