Power is disgusting. But I'm proud of the people

< Boris Bitner

It was hard to find a more humiliating for the definition of the relationship to the events of the last days.
"The United States expressed disgust at the decision of the Ukrainian authorities to meet peaceful protests on Independence Square in Kiev, special forces, bulldozers and batons instead to respect the democratic rights and human dignity," - said in a statement Kerry, released on Wednesday, December 11th .
Suicidal determination. A man with shame, probably would have burned, but we have no shame shame not only dead, but the powers that be. Shame dies as vestigial organs in higher primates - gradually, as a result of the evolution of Homo sapiens in the politician. Along with the growth of welfare and social significance.
I have much sympathy for the boy to that of stupidity or need to remove their hats to the passers-by, than to the sleek gentleman that disgust twisted his mouth during a round table, talking about their own people. The one guy had a chance to change for the better, and this gentleman is no chance. The level of a supreme being achieved. Eat - served!
In my tape tonight were two kinds of people - some went to the Square - to help protest, others happily applauded the decision of the president of "clearing the streets." They were all my fellow citizens, in the absolute majority with diplomas of higher education, representatives of the creative and technical intelligentsia, people read, intelligent ...
Do not blame anyone. No one was banned and not rasfrendil for their political beliefs. I welcome the diversity of opinions, but I'd like to ask the supporters of the current government: guys, shame on you for those whom you support? You seriously believe that the actions of the ruling party meet at least some requirements of morality? Do not you see that everything - courts, prosecutors, law enforcement agencies - for a long time outside the legal field? What kind of equality of rights and claims can say, if you play with marked deck?
In the elections of 2015, we again face the experienced gamblers, armed administrative resources, the militants' Adidaska "," Golden Eagle ", financial resources, corrupt members of commissions ... Everything is knurled - not the first time Richt results of our wills with you. Align But they can be 5-7%, but not 20. So, it is our task to ensure the preponderance of alternative candidate so that tampering has become impossible.
Do not build illusions - he Guarantor will not go away. Not in Europe, tea living ... No prescribed impeachment or normal parliament, no shame, no conscience ... Why leave? Moreover, it is not sure that in the current situation the party in power generally allow elections in 2015.
I will say more - extremely unpleasant for my like-minded thing. Not the fact that the idea of ​​regime change will receive the necessary support in the elections and to the idea, too, must be taken calmly. Society is polarized. Whether we like it or not, but there are different from our opinion. And it has its supporters and the right to exist. Are you sure that the honest counting of votes at an election or referendum, wins 'European choice'? I have no such certainty.
Another problem is the lack of a clear leader of the opposition. Protest vote has already led to the throne of the Seven. Did not vote for Yanukovych or Yulia voted against Julia - Yanukovich and Yanukovich - against Julia. Now reaping the results. Lesser evil, you say? Once upon a time in one of the books "no man's land" I took the epigraph very clever phrase: "By choosing the lesser evil, remember that you chose evil." Need a leader. Need someone who does not belong to the current government or the opposition clans. And it is not.

A lot of my friends told me today: "If I was in Kiev yesterday, I would have been on the Maidan." My whole tape was full of messages "" Let's go to the Maidan, "" We went. Call "," I - on the Square. " It is possible that we will lose. And do not hiss at me! Remind the 2004 th? Or do you know everything? But ... A few months ago, I said: "Second Maidan will not," and you know, I'm glad I was wrong. People took to the streets not for Tymoshenko, Tyagniboka, Kichko, or Yatsenyuk Turchynov - they just saddled process. People came out because have not forgotten what it means pride. To show that in Ukraine there is civil society and, if we remove from the Maidan and right wing extremists, it was truly gandiyskoe resistance. Tonight you showed true humanity of their protest.
I rarely say such pretentious words, but there were moments when I was proud of his country, proud people. It costs expensive.
Ukraine has shown the world that not signing papers in Vilnius makes it the country with European values ​​and love of freedom and resistance to violence in any form.
Guys! We are in different cities, we are different in language, but there are things that make us the people - not the nation, and it is the people - this is the realization that freedom can not be stopped, if it is in the blood of people! Freedom is within us, and therefore we are together!

Tags

See also

New and interesting