History Gift

This story took place be in the middle of last month. A friend of mine celebrated his next birthday, and I had a dilemma with a gift. Self-sufficiency is not a poor man is hard to find a gift.

After numerous puzzles that came to mind familiar from parents saying: "The best gift - a book." But even with books at the birthday boy also had no lack. And then, quite by accident I came across the book "Kamchatka, which I love," Igor Shpilenok.

Then, it was a foregone conclusion. A person who is interested in travel, and spent many years on the Kamchatka Peninsula, the best gift was simply to find.

Actually, it was only a small digression. In fact, just wanted to draw your attention to a book that deserves to be in any public or private library. And now we will try together to implement short journey into the mysterious land of geysers, volcanoes and untouched nature.

Already on the preface the author felt the love to the nature of the Kamchatka Peninsula. And it's great.

And now, let's think about how often we can not afford to visit the peninsula? High-quality printing, a huge number of bright pages, stunning photography, natural and warm, vibrant true stories - visual virtual journey into the wild world of nature, together with the publishing house "Mann, Ivanov and Ferber».

The book is divided into three parts, but read holistically and in the same breath. Only the appearance of the following tabs with the title alludes to a new part to replace the subject of subsequent pages of the book. Very pleased with the description for each image. rarely, when each picture holds his story in detail.

By the way, "Kamchatka, which I love" - ​​is the second series of the trilogy of the famous Russian blogger and photographer. But, first, there is nothing to tell yet, because it has not yet fallen into the hands, and waiting for their turn.

As is seen the book? As a gift to a specific person with a specific biography and interests? We came to a consensus that there is a literature which has a clear target audience and fits all. Unless, of course, did not identify the readers as people curious and interested in nature. In fact, under this definition falls almost every few exceptions.

It is strongly recommended, though familiar with the book. And then decide to leave yourself or is it to give a loved one :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting