Rosia eyes Italian

This summer, she lived in Italian Puglia, which managed to find new friends - the Italians. With one of them a couple of times she spoke about the possibility of a visit to Russia, and he took it and went. Man lived in Russia for two weeks and had very nice time.

We usually loud admire Italy - for what it's cool, beautiful and warm))) But, hey, if our country begins to admire the Italian real - with all its Italian-passion, you become the main gun patriot own country - and no options :) And start to look at familiar things from new angles - and to see all of our beauty through his eyes.

All parts every corner, all the pieces of architecture - all this is sincere, children's delight!

Arbat - even love at first sight. Gennaro once played in a street band, so that everything connected with the work, he immediately gets straight to the heart.

The size of our buildings, and especially Stalin's skyscrapers - well, you know, without comment;))) Gennaro himself lives in a very small town (but on the beach, a pancake)

All Soviet, "matrioshki" and other pleasures of life - well, this is a sin not to introduce Cho really there)

About bears on the streets Gennaro had never heard before, but it just so happened that all of this was true;)

Actually, to be honest, despite the fact that we in good faith spared major attractions, this classic was not enough. In any city there are always a bunch of this, that you may be imperceptible, if you are "just a tourist." And well, when there are those who pay attention to this or that detail or tell the right story at this point.

By the way, who said that funny road signs are only in Italy? ;)

It's great to walk for some places, choosing the time of day when this place looks coolest. Night view of the Moscow City, for example, made a guest standing with his mouth open for at least 10 minutes.

Well the truth is a magical sight with all these lights, the promenade and branches. Here not only Moscow, but New York-Hong Kong - "all in one» :)

And especially nice at night "zarulivat" in the half-empty cafe - pulling up and get warm hot chocolate with zefirkami.

Well, just such a view in the window, of course;)

But most importantly, anywhere - is, of course, people :)
My friends, even those who do not speak Italian, helped entertain Gennaro as they could. Although, someone who in fact more entertaining, I do not know), Nicolas learned a lot about Russian painting that day! In my opinion, much more than Italian;)))

But Gennaro knows how to be grateful. He was not in debt and began to teach the Italian language Nicolas, wrote him an incredibly lofty phrase book. According to the authors, if Kohl utter even a part written in the presence of Italian Signorina, it will be ready to follow him to the ends of the world.

The truth seems to me that Russian girls this phrasebook is better not to test, at least out of a sense of self-preservation;))) That seems all very lofty, but without translation in Italian it somehow sounds better;)

In general, the weather in Moscow in those days we were lucky really.

Moscow in general all kind of international. Here is a piece on the Moskva River embankment I always reminds London.

But this, of course, refers only to Italy to Pinocchio

Moscow with the sun incredible course :)

Even without the sun, too, nothing

And in the days of arrival Gennaro was Halloween. In Italy, it is celebrated mainly only in large cities. Therefore pumpkin motives also made of bright colors in the guest's stay :)

We also decided to drive to some of Moscow's Sabbaths.

And in the end opted for a karaoke bar \ on Pushkin.

Organizer Saturday evening in the bar - Italian, so there periodically zahazhivayut Italians living in Moscow. You can not be allowed to Gennaro bored by compatriots :) It was therefore decided to introduce him and the nightlife capital.

By the way, the meeting of Russian and Italians, who were abroad, is completely different;) The Italians almost always really happy to see his countrymen.

Another Gennaro, of course, appreciated the beauty of the Moscow metro. And even stoically endured all peak hours, as well as a couple of times happened on the night road catching machine. "Overfished" staying the wonders of the Russian car industry, I deliberately did not to show the visitor all aspects of our real life.

He oooooochen imbued;))) And even learned the name of one of our most famous cars :)

An integral part of the program to all my Italian friends - a visit to the restaurant where you can delve deep into the atmosphere of the Soviet apartments.

Here Gennaro even overtook love! Russian patties with mashed unexpectedly won the heart and stomach of the Italian. He rejected the only pickles (but in all there is a positive - I got more

Another mandatory thing in the restaurant - it's molestation local stars :) It should be noted, Gennaro knows how to handle the cat family. Usually arrogant cat Venia long wanted to slip away for the Italian.

And we had Peter :) Incredibly cool in atmospheric terms, but incredibly warm in the soul

We arrived by train to St. Petersburg, took a ticket for a regular reserved seat (well, so to finally introduce Italian in Russian life;))) Peter, of course, met rain.

After two days in the northern capital Gennaro understand the meaning of a joke "- Boy, and you have in St. Petersburg there are days without rain? - How do I know? I only six years old! »:)

. But, as usual, the architecture and the city itself is very inspired guest. So much so that he wanted to come here again for at least a week to see all waddling.

But most importantly, because of what precisely Gennaro intent to return, it certainly devushkiiiiiii !!! :) After 10 minutes of dialogue Gennaro was in love with both of them - pure sincere love (and I understand it;))

But I have with Peter (just because of the weather))) complex relationship. You could say the old trauma)))) So I gave the Italian girls in good hands and dashed off to the concert Mylene Farmer.

That evening Dasha heroically Gennaro was walking in the rain and squally wind. And the amazing thing: Gennaro does not speak in English, Dasha - Italian. But Gennaro knew almost everything she had told him! Both me and then retold his version of virtually the same words, although in different languages ​​:)

Then, on the way to Moscow, long Gennaro told me about how he won Dasha warm care from the request to wear a hat, not just to, to help in the selection menu and the desire to show the best parts of the city. "To truly love the human soul, sometimes quite so little!" - He shook his head, remembering his St. Petersburg evening.

By the end of his journey Gennaro general "Russified".
Even asked him to brew tea hot O_O Who knows Italian tradition, he realizes that it is generally in any gate - Italians do not drink tea! Anyway neigh over all who consume it :)

y, and I must say that for the time spent in Russia, Gennaro had to meet sooo many :) So on the penultimate evening we saw off almost the whole encampment :) And not all were able to join)))

Now, not only Gennaro, but also, automatically, all its many Italian friends know how cool in Russia and what we have great people. Such is the intercultural exchange positive :)

So amazing, though it is well known thing. When the person is open and set to good, it is good to him attracted in some grand quantities. It does not matter what country it is and what nationality :)

Source: dare-speranza.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting