Anjelina Jolie

I'm old-fashioned.
I believe that a man must yield to me a place in the transport, even if I'm not pregnant and without a huge package. Yes, he should open the door in front of me and give me a hand when I get out of the bus, even if we do not know and will never know. I - a woman, and therefore I am weak.

I'm old-fashioned.
I'm sure that a man should pay for me in the restaurant or in the movies - and I should not even be a question, and who pays today.
I'm old-fashioned.
I think that a man should take care of me - to ask if I was wearing a warm scarf and I forgot to eat. Yes, my dad always ask. But my man should be the same.
I'm old-fashioned.
If I meet a man - so I see it as my future husband and father of their children. Yes, he should call me to marry if our relationship is really serious, and introduce me to his parents, a dog and best friend.

I'm old-fashioned.
I believe that to cook, wash clothes and iron a shirt my man - my historic responsibility, and I think this is a true woman's happiness - take care of your man.
I'm old-fashioned.
I believe that a man must be rough, bold and strong. So that I can be gentle weak coward, which is so nice to take care of. And even if I'm strong, I must be weak.
I'm old-fashioned.
I think we should be honest with each other. We are together, and so we should respect each other and respect their choice.
I'm old-fashioned.
I do not go to sleep if it is delayed from work, fishing or football. I'll be waiting by the window and warm dinner, as he climbs the stairs.
I'm old-fashioned.
I want to look good for him that he appreciated and thought what I had beautiful. So I spend and will spend so much effort to please him.
I'm old-fashioned.
I only want to be his woman, and draw more. Yesterday, today and forever. Even if his exiled into exile and called enemy of the people.

Tags

See also

New and interesting