Lukoil home city

"Lukoil" in their cities does not favor strangers. I've heard a lot of stories, half of which certainly embellished, the hard and the total control of the population. But the effect is perfect.

You can lose your passport, and you return it; buy a bottle of whiskey in the shop at home, and in the morning the chief will be carefully sniff; the owners of the under-toned cans mown misunderstanding; However, this is all speculation. Or maybe the truth. Have friends there? Told something? I beg to kamenty.

Purity and silence is almost flawless.

City status in Pokachi since 1992, born Pokachi of camp, it's understandable. The city is not closed, that is, as a tourist you will be able to come, no one can stop you, nothing to ask, but if you look at the graph of population growth, it becomes clear - anybody "to live" is not accepted. Now the population - about seventeen thousand.

By the way, who do not know, "BOW" in the company name - an abbreviation of Urai, Langepas, Kogalym - rest home city of the oil company. I have Langepas was just clean and deserted.

We arrived in a strange day. Apparently, there is a tradition of local carpets cleaned on a certain date, because they were hanging everywhere yards, church nurseries.

Temples and mosques, all to be honest.

So all licked, do not even know how to convey. For example, the edge of the city. Everything ran on Pokachi. You somewhere saw this suburb?

Even forest orderly and tidy. Mushrooms grow in it strictly labeled for edible and poisonous.

Children walk all alone. I mean, really little I can go to the park. You can go out in the city at least until the next street?

Architecture, of course, no interesting in the town no.

By the way, there is no five-storey buildings above. It relaxes.

Small cozy portalchik in Adok.

Few details.

Larёchki.

Sort debris. I'M Joking. Just painted to not get bored.

The same oilman has Langepas.

An ideal place to raise a family. Of course, there are no high schools, clubs, and indeed the main entertainment - river, mugs arts and sports clubs, youth boring, but all other age groups - quiet European village.

Oh yes, we later found, where they were all men. All bathed in the quarry.

Source: shadrapa.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting