And you collect artifacts gadgets?

We have been with the "Beeline" friends. At the time, fare even made a joint - "Doctrine 77" was called. Now here EkaterinaTurtseva came to visit, we talk about the gadgets.

I leave at the old model, they are recharged. I have done for them the whole prevention because they are associated with the history of my life. For example, I keep anxiously Philips Xenium - cot with a frantic at the time the battery that really hold a charge for 2 weeks. Few people know that the design of this model made some respectable Europeans. And when I was in Spain under the chastening hand and ran out of money, documents, this one was a phone. Good thing he held for so long.

Here is another interesting device with a characteristic pattern:

But this gadget me for 10 cents wizard did assholes:

About Dragon h4>
With him the story is this: when the first iPhones, I naturally fell victim to the charm Jobs. My iPhone was even two, in my opinion, then triple. So I suffered, so your iPhine jeweler. And I say, "Make me a case. So I brought you "Gorbuhi" double closing cover. Measure and cut the gum, and did as the old grandfather's cigarette case. " They took. What is surprising? That after a while, I went to pick up my daughter from work. So they are in addition to being a massive cast silver cigarette case, on top of the dragon did that keeps sapphire. I said, "Guys, how much should I?" - "10 cents." And do not take more.

Why do I collect them h4>
Gadget - it is something more than a piece of iron. There and their personal contacts, and music folder. I even remember, offered to send in due time, "My favorite songs" or "USB flash drive" is called. The idea was this: you are calling to the man himself, and you with it, see what he has in the "favorite music." And with each melody linked some history of his life. Here I suppose, always «Matia Bazar» there, the album «Aristocratica» - under it, I went into the army.

I am old phones and give the children when they have their break, but then take back these historical gadgets that they do not kill them. After all, one way or another every gadget with something related.

Always envied people who go for years with one phone shabby. Go with him, right here in the rush to them talk. In it they have all the contacts and they, therefore, despite a chipped glass, keep talking, but can not afford another new one. Or sometimes, people wear some old Samsung: colorful, ugly. Known example: a grown man, already bald, wears a pink Samsung, cot, can not give it up because he was comfortable in the car by mouth to open it.

And I like a maniac. When a new model, I burn all her somehow test, something to do with it, master.

By the way, I respect "Euro" - never asked to lie in advertising. Give the model, and you phone you take all installiruesh honestly, you look like a signal takes as contour antenna works like a battery behaves - and since a few days. I perform a complete cycle, that is to completely discharge the battery, all as it is written, as it should be. I phone is all that is usually makes 10-grader when it receives a new gadget as a gift. That is tossed, if Android-e, favorite tunes, favorite movies. Then I copy contacts by hand. With iPhone-ohm easier, there iCloud, that is easy to throw off all the back and forth. For me it is a kind of meditation before shooting advertising.

How did h4>
My first was a clock gadget Casio. There was a notebook and a calculator. In those days, it was a space. I bought them on the part of the fee from some script. In general, the hours I've always loved, and now I have a lot of hours. It's such a mania hoarding. There is a "weekend" watch that the shooting, there are those who will then distribute the children, and there is just love. For example, we are the same with Oksanka with stones, they seem modest, but accurate, and the mechanism of wonderful - ET-750 with improvements. Pocket watch is, pieces of 3-4. The first clock grandfather gave me another. He broke the bow, whether it was "Glory", or "Victory", or "Rocket". I put them under the pillow, they have me there gurgled. It was certainly something.

The first phone was Ericsson. From the magazine "Capital" I was given. In those days it was a luxury too. Then I bought a Nokia 3210, and then I walked almost all the Nokia. For all can not walk, but the base model. Then I got Ericsson in a rubberized-metal casing. Between them, I basically had Nokia - 8800, 8810. Two zero with two batteries, battery sat there, as a result of irritation in Cyprus, I pitched him on the rock - it bothered me to charge three times.

About children h4>
People often ask if I give phones to children. And with children easy. They were born in the era of gadgets and not romanticize them. Of course, they first pass through a stage of toys and evading his mother's gaze, to secretly play up saggy cheeks and red eyes. Then the stories in "VKontakte" in "Facebook", the girls-boys chat. Then it is also abate minimized to a certain extent, and remains almost some kind of social network where you systematically maintain its audience.

About the collection h4>

Well, if you're interested, I'll show you my collection of phones and generally tell you what I have and where gadgets and Soup is.

Source: habrahabr.ru/company/beeline/blog/204118/

Tags

See also

New and interesting