Kids 50 years old

November 26 favorite transferring children of the USSR and Russia, "Good night, kids!" 50 years old. On this day in 1963, started the first sketches of the transmission issues. On his heroes and the singer told the three main roles - Stepashky, Piggy and Karkusha.

And what character you most like about this show?

Stepashka calling friends on the phone

More than 40 years in a row Natalia Golubentseva - permanent Stepashka. She was seventy, and his voice still the same shrill, young, like a childhood friend to us all hare. IN WITNESS Honored Artist paste it to your photo Stepashko - so much over the years got used to his character.

I went to a variety-circus school. Went in 1966, I moved to the 2nd year and one day I was invited to "Good night kids!" - Says the actress. - Cartoons then transfer did not show, and my role was to sit in the scene and tell tales. Under my "story" showed any pictures or scenes with puppets Theatre Obraztsova.

When they began to show the cartoons, the program gradually acquired a new format - a television announcer and dolls. The first steel Phil, played by the wonderful actor Gregory Tolchinskiy and Eroshka boy who gave me. Eroshka, however, will soon "sacked" - because he was a boy who had to grow up and go to school ...

Only one I did not play in the period! And the puppy, who was brought up Phil, then - Slonёnka, Krokodilёnka. Then one day, in 1972, the director brought Stepashka with which we work today ...

I remember one time friends or colleagues approached me with an unusual request: asked me to call their offspring, who, for example, did not go to bed on time or did not go to brush their teeth and talk to them ... how Stepashka. My call was always very effective.

Karkusha loved not immediately

Actress Galina Marchenko, as Natalia Golubentseva running the program from the very beginning. But her duet with Karkusha formed at once.

I started with Piggy - says Galina Marchenko. - Natalia Derzhavina performer of this role and my good friend, often goes on tour with the theater Obraztsova, and I replaced it. And then, when 15 years ago, I died Gertrude Sufimova I gave Karkusha. Piggy And if I adored, then Karkusha relationship we initially did not add: I just did not know how to approach the role.

One day I was asked to meet with the children, who went on a cruise on the Volga. I often worked on cultural programs with children and always asked who their favorite character in "Good night, kids!". Basically, all, of course, we loved Piggy, someone - Stepashka. And so the boy climb twelve: "And we Karkusha favorite!" I was very surprised. "What do you see in her? - I say. - She's such kaprizulka and poseur! "And I said to the boy:" You do not understand: we have Karkusha personality with these girls the most interesting. " So it struck me that I fell in love with her.

He was lying in the corner of a moving

Oksana Chabanyuk - one of the youngest participants of the transfer. In the summer of 2002, she, actress Obraztsova, heard the announcement about the casting: looking for a new singer for the role of Piggy. Oksana went without hesitation, and no wonder. By her own admission, she was in Piggy in love since childhood.

Our first meeting with him was very romantic - says Oksana. - I came to the studio "Ostankino" and saw he was lying in the corner of this touching, the hero of my childhood. It must have been my attitude towards Piggy played a role, and I was selected. It was very difficult. In the studio - some objects that require constant attention - monitor, partner leading, my doll doll-plus partners. No time for takeoff. The text brought - and off you go: take, blurts out, shoot. Then he used to. Our standard: we remove four assists per shift. Change - eight to nine hours, that is, for two hours on one issue ...

My mother wanted me to be like a Stepashka probably like all the mothers of the time. Mom is long gone; She almost caught my work in the program. And Dad, thank God, is alive and well. And I know that he proudly walks the native Odessa, and when comes to the food or non-food store, if a conversation with the seller, said: "I'm Daddy Piggy!»

Source: silver-slider.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting